Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    When and where are the Burbank meets??
    Was at the empire center on Thursday nights, but I dont think it is still going on due to the fact that if more than one lowered car shows up at empire center the cops freak out and think a krispy kreme meet is about to go down.

However the Sherman Oaks meet sometimes does get relocated to BWW in Burbank from time to time. And the Sherman Oaks meet is every Wednesday at 930

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Looking for something to do??? Tonight, February 12 @ 8:30pm... Our first meet of 2015!!!! Buffalo Wild Wings- Chino Hills, CA!

For those of you who haven't been in a while... We are now parked directly in front of BWW... On the backside of the Medical center.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you enthusiasts down there tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: @dRe4per
      Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
      "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

Comment

What's up y'all... I can't believe how fast time flies... Join us this Thursday, March 12, 2015 @ 8:30pm for another fun filled night of chill peeps and great looking cars! You all know the rules. Can't wait to see you there!

Comment

Whats up y'all!!! First of all... Happy Veteran's day to all those who have served our country. Today is your day and mine. (Vet here of course)... Anyhow, Come out and join us tomorrow night, Nov. 12, 2015, for another month of Euros, Wings and Brew. Come meet the new members and see the new builds taking place. Open to all Euro inspired vehicles! Hope to see you all there! (Remember... We are parked in front of BWW, on the back/south side of the medical center)

Comment

Working...
          X