Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 guys burgers

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Just had in n out for lunch. Five Guy's can suck it.
    3x3 Protein Style, Ketchup and Mustard Instead, Chopped Chilies, and only Grilled Onions

Originally posted by Kevinl View Post
    wish there were Nations Giant Hamburgers here like NorCal
    Nation is just.. Okay. If we are going as a group, I'd get one, but I wouldn't go out of my way to grab one alone

But I agree with Farbio: the best burgers I've ever had were at mom-and-pop-shops; they are more willing to bend over backwards to please the customer and don't have to conform to corporate standards

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      3x3 Protein Style, Ketchup and Mustard Instead, Chopped Chilies, and only Grilled Onions

Nation is just.. Okay. If we are going as a group, I'd get one, but I wouldn't go out of my way to grab one alone

But I agree with Farbio: the best burgers I've ever had were at mom-and-pop-shops; they are more willing to bend over backwards to please the customer and don't have to conform to corporate standards
      George's Best
      1475 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805

One of the best burger stands around.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post

Farbio don't know shit about shit.
        2011 1M Alpine white/black
        1996 Civic white/black
        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

shit!
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            If cost is not an object, I offer the California Burrito burger at Slater's 50/50.

Carne asada fire beef, cotija, Slater’s fries, guacamole, salsa, cilantro lime sour cream, brioche. It is muy bueno.
            I agree 100% with Mark! Slater's 50/50 is a local group of 7 sit down restaurants. The menu is virtually all burgers, the smallest being @ 6" tall. Take a look at fans creations! https://slaters5050.com/fan-creations/

If you used to have In-N-Out as a destination - if your so inclined, try Slater's 50/50 - 100 beers on tap & the bar is raised for great
            burgers. https://slaters5050.com/beers-on-tap/lake-forest/
            [I

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              ^Thank you for understanding what I was saying. I actually appreciate your reply.
              In 2011 a small independent right around the corner from you was voted #1 burger in the country by WSJ - also featured in Sunset & USA Today. Hudson's Grill (seats 13 at the counter) in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Serving up the same burger style since 1907.

http://wandering-through-time-and-pl...-dalene-idaho/.

Wouldn't have ever found it if my sister didn't live in Sand Point. You guys sure like to keep secrets - like 107 years!!
              [I

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                In 2011 a small independent right around the corner from you was voted #1 burger in the country by WSJ - also featured in Sunset & USA Today. Hudson's Grill (seats 13 at the counter) in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Serving up the same burger style since 1907.

Wouldn't have ever found it if my sister didn't live in Sand Point. You guys sure like to keep secrets - like 107 years!!
                Jack, thank you for the info! That burger looks incredible - I will eat there at some point...

We should hit Slater's with Archie and Flarimer sometime soon...

Comment

I'd love to check it out, but it's not right around the corner for me, it's equivalent to you driving to San Francisco for a burger. 480 miles one way, but if I'm ever up there, I will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                    Jack, thank you for the info! That burger looks incredible - I will eat there at some point...

We should hit Slater's with Archie and Flarimer sometime soon...
                    I'm up for that, I know Jim would want to come also. Let's do it!
                    [I

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I'd love to check it out, but it's not right around the corner for me, it's equivalent to you driving to San Francisco for a burger. 480 miles one way, but if I'm ever up there, I will check it out.
                      Short drive
                      [I

Comment

I'm up for that, I know Jim would want to come also. Let's do it!
                        Oh yeah, Jim too!

Comment

Working...
                        X