• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasn't Blunt posted in here yet?! :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

blunt can't cook kraft macaroni
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

one of blunts sons is a cook...
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Scroll down towards the end: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...cuisine&page=3

:D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Deutschman- Im coming to your house for dinner. For the rest of my life.

Do you ever go mushroom hunting?

Comment

microwave 2:30 on high, garnish with a quilted quicker picker upper & some snacks
              tasty

Comment

Terrible
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                  Deutschman- Im coming to your house for dinner. For the rest of my life.

Do you ever go mushroom hunting?
                  Yep. All the shrooms pictured were picked by me and my friend.
                  Dinner for parts? :D
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Oh nice, that's sick. I used to go with my old biology teacher, he never let us pick the cubensis in golden gate park though haha.

Comment

Spaghetti Squash halved and cooked till soft.

Scrape all goodies out. Mix with feta, halved black olives, a little lemon juice, butter, finely chopped garlic lightly sauted, topped with sliced basil leaves. Salt and pepper to taste.

No picture because I haven't made it in a while. Very good recipe for a light dinner. And is surprisingly good.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

La Nouille du Triomphe
                        A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Sandwich du Fromage Délicieux
                        A mouthwatering grilled cheese sandwich. I use a variety of local Sonoma County cheeses consisting of feta, parmesan, mozzerella, and cheddar. Grilled on a George Foreman.

Comment

lollin'

Comment

cilantro lime talapia cooked in olive oil AND butter.
                            baked asparagus olive oil salt and pepper rub.( towards the end of cooking it is basicaly frying in olive oil! its so good and the tips are crunchy)
                            and shrimp cooked in butter(lots of butter) with lime and cilantro.

Comment

I hear T3rd Ferguson is something of a chef.
                              Post some pictures T3rd!
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

talapia is a bit like catfish, therefore it is good

Comment

Working...
                                X