• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by brainspo0n View Post
      talapia is a bit like catfish, therefore it is good
      The only cat fish I've ever had was at popeyes.
      Salmon is the only fish I don't like much.
      My favorite fish is Hawaiian butterfish sashimi! I don't know if I'll eat it to much anymore though, I've heard that can cause an orange oily anal leakage!
      One guy said he had to stuff napkins up his but to stop it when he was in a target.

Comment

Got drunk and did a few barbecue experiments. This ones kind of an American version of a jalapeño popper. That's right, I said AMERICAN version haha, instead of that deep fried bullshit, this includes steak and a grill.

Tri-tip Jalapeño Appetizers:

Thinly slice tri-tip and marinate in a sauce of your choice.
        Cut up some whole jalapeño's - fresh not canned.
        De-seed if you want, I did a few for the gf.
        Pre cook the tri-tip, but not too much.
        Take a piece of steak, spread cream cheese, then add a decent amount of jalapeño's.
        Then "roll" the steak as if it were a sushi roll, throw a tooth pick through the center, and place it on the grill!

I should have taken pictures, they were awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          Spaghetti Squash halved and cooked till soft.

Scrape all goodies out. Mix with feta, halved black olives, a little lemon juice, butter, finely chopped garlic lightly sauted, topped with sliced basil leaves. Salt and pepper to taste.

No picture because I haven't made it in a while. Very good recipe for a light dinner. And is surprisingly good.
          Sounds like liberal hippy food!!!!

lol just jk. sounds really good!

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
          The only cat fish I've ever had was at popeyes.
          Salmon is the only fish I don't like much.
          My favorite fish is Hawaiian butterfish sashimi! I don't know if I'll eat it to much anymore though, I've heard that can cause an orange oily anal leakage!
          One guy said he had to stuff napkins up his but to stop it when he was in a target.
          the oily anal leaking caused by the butter fish is genetic. some people get it, some people do not. if you have had it and never got orange shit leaking out of your ass, then i think you can keep eating it with no problems.

mothers day dinner.

roasted asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice and italian salt (parmesan)

baby squid stuffed with fennel risotto

baked potato gnocchi with pancetta cream sauce

and there was a baby arugula mixed green salad
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Thumbs up :up: for treating the moms to a nice dinner.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I envy you guys. I'm too cheap to buy all the extra shit to make food taste good haha. College...
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

My birthday cupcakes. Homemade. There was also a pair of MX boots but no pics.

Attached Files
                sigpic
                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

those are super cool! i like the porsche one the best.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    those are super cool! i like the porsche one the best.
                    Thanks! I can't bring myself to eat them. I ate the Pcar logo one because the logo peeled off easily but I can't bring myself to eat the others. The "car" is supposed to be Calypso but obviously that's a hard color to create with food.
                    sigpic
                    -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

gotta watch extreme meal time
                      & sweetish meal time on youtube

DO IT.
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Damn pretty cool
                        Originally posted by InuFaye
                        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          Duck comfy and risotto
                          ^lol
                          It's spelled confit, although "comfy duck" sounds delicious.

I worked as a food service professional for about 12 years. I'm glad to be out of the business, but man is it fun sometimes. I'll try to come up with some pics & recipes in a bit, I know I've got some saved.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

just a teaser for right now from our trip to spain and france
                            google Arzak if you don't know about this restaurant

the nuts are white chocolate, the cap screws are dark chocolate

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

doing a HUGE catering event sunday, have deadlines everyday for what NEEDS to be done or we fail.
                              seeing some pretty cool stuff from our head chef/CMC/my stepdad.
                              will post pics when im not so damn tired. i know sunday is my Dday, 16hour day...HA lucky if its only 16.
                              anyway we did our own gravlochs. pics tomorrow of that.

Comment

boil your ramen noodles like you usually do, then strain them

use the noodles to make yakisoba! It works perfectly

veggies:
                                garlic (crushed n' cored)
                                green onions
                                cabbage
                                carrots
                                celery
                                etc, etc

sauce (ghetto variety) mix in cup dump in when the veggies/noodles are all fried up:
                                1 squeeze of ketchup
                                a few spoonfuls of lemon or lime juice, fresh or otherwise
                                1 tablespoon soy sauce
                                2 tablespoons sugar, agave syrup, brown sugar, honey (just find something sweet)
                                a dash of sriracha for the spicy version

non ghetto sauce:
                                1 tablespoon soy sauce
                                1 tablespoon fish sauce
                                1 tablespoon oyster sauce
                                1/4 cup sake or mirin
                                2 tablespoon sugar or honey
                                1 tablespoon lemon juice
                                sriracha is an option (not too much)

if you want meat, fry it up with the garlic before you throw the veggies in
                                you might do the noodles before the veggies, because it takes a bit for them to brown (if so desired, not necessary)

there are many variations on yakisoba. None are "correct"; it's fast food!

use a big pan
                                serve with beer
                                enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X