Warning: Do not sell to eric strickland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning: Do not sell to eric strickland

All you sellers out there need to beware of burningthatass1 (user name on E30 tech) AKA Eric Strickland. He is a thief and a liar and steels peoples identities to get what he wants from other people, especially parts for his E30. If you have shipped out any parts to him via being paid through paypal you will not get your money or have it taken back after he disputes the transaction and has you ship it to an unauthorized address in AZ. The exact address is 1894 Diamond drive, Bullhead AZ 86442. His email is stricklanderic@yahoo.com and his current phone number is 805-570-5434. If you sell anything to this person you will get screwed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Mods - if there is anyone on here that goes by the name Eric Strickland please let us all know what his user name is on here so we don't get burned. Thanks!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

That sucks, mind giving the background story?
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Well he was looking for some parts on E30tech and I happened to have what he needed so I PM'd him. We reached an agreeable price and he PP me the money. PP held the money for 24 hours and then gave me the go ahead to ship the item. I noticed that the shipping address in PP was to FL and knew the guy was in AZ so I inquired about the discrepancy. He told me he had just moved and gave me his new address to ship it to. Three days later PP sent me an email that said they were investigating this transaction and later told me that because I had not shipped to the authorized address in FL that I was not covered by their seller protection and took back the money.

I then called the buyer to ask what was going on and he gave me some BS story that his account had been hacked (sounds like a congressman I know) and he would instead money gram me the funds. I told him that would be fine and he asked me to give him until monday to send the money. Yesterday I texted him again and he never sent the funds. I told him that the only recourse I have is to expose him on every E30 forum I know so that he would never be able to screw another fellow enthusiast. I suspect that he was trying to steal my identity by wanting my personal information. PP said they were investigating this person for identity theft and fraud so I have since closed my PP account. I hate people like this!
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

That sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear...do you have this posted on e30tech as well? I didn't see a post.

Comment

he is in AZ? He is in FL.. He is in CO(See link)

sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

pulled a George... Here is his facebook page
              Eric Strickland is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Eric Strickland and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I kinda wanna send him a friend request. just out of curiousity...

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
                  Sorry to hear...do you have this posted on e30tech as well? I didn't see a post.
                  Yes, tech was the first place I posted this. I don't like it, but I will get over it. A learning experience for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                    he is in AZ? He is in FL.. He is in CO(See link)

http://mohave.craigslist.org/lbs/2402993238.html
                    I guess the guy works an area for a little while until he wears out his welcome and moves on!

Comment

I think I had a run in with him in the last 2 weeks, wanted a tii booster and fuel tank from me an wanted to wire the $ to me. First time he wired it had my name spelled wrong so they wouldnt give it to me, then the next time said he had wired it an it was not there. But wanted my info an all tho.

Comment

Lives in Buellton, CaliforniaFrom Durham, North Carolina

Comment

i think i read something like this a while back....same guy, dude is in all kinds of sketchy shit.

Comment

That's why I wait 10 business days to ship items when I feel something is sketch.
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I didn't feel any bad vibes at all. The guy gave me his number and we even talked on the phone. I thought I was helping a fellow enthusiast out by sending him a part he needed for a decent price. I always try to ship ASAP after a PP payment is confirmed, as I always like to get something I need and have paid for quickly. I guess I learned I will never ship to another address other than the approved one from PP, if I had I would have had my money!

Comment

Working...
                              X