Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare Parts, Free to a Good Home - Chantilly VA

Guys,
    I have a handful of spare parts left over that I'd like pass on to someone local who can pick them up.

I live in Northern VA, between South Riding and Manassass (South/West of Dulles Airport).

These are items that came to me when I bought the car, and I've never used. I can't vouch for their condition other than visually which is why I'm giving them away.

Shared Album with pictures:
    https://goo.gl/photos/6R68ewXckq3Y84SX6

I have an IS rear spoiler, the clear coat is a little rough but it is serviceable.

A pair of power window motors/mechanics. Not sure for what year, I think I was able to capture the part number in the picture but I'll verify and post it.

Two tail lights, but they appear to be for the same side (not a pair).

Power steering rack (condition unknown) (no picture yet but I'll pull it out and get a picture and see if I can grab a part number.

Sparkplug / cap for I6 engine. Part number 1715903. Looks fine, but I haven't tested it.

if you could meet somewhere close to winchester ill take them

Comment

Added pictures

Added pictures of steering rack and a BMW jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger1340 View Post
        if you could meet somewhere close to winchester ill take them
        I used to head over to Stephen City all the time, but I don't make it out that way much anymore. There is a Children's Museum in Winchester we've been meaning to go to but I don't know when that might be. I'm hoping to clear this stuff out pretty soon.

Comment

I'll take them off your hands if no one else is close. I work in Kingstown area. Do you work locally? Maybe meet up for lunch?

Comment

not sure how i missed this, but i drive through manassas on my way home, and dont live far from it. i can pick up stuff on my way home tomorrow. let me know
            '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by lemansguy View Post
              not sure how i missed this, but i drive through manassas on my way home, and dont live far from it. i can pick up stuff on my way home tomorrow. let me know

Someone already has dibs on the spoiler, but the other parts are still available. I'll be around in the morning, my afternoon and evening on Thursday have been absorbed by meetings.

I work from home most of the time so I'm around most days. We can work something out. I'm off of Gum Spring Road between Rt 234 and Braddock Rd. North of the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by peterman View Post
                I'll take them off your hands if no one else is close. I work in Kingstown area. Do you work locally? Maybe meet up for lunch?
                There are a few people interested. If there is something specific that you want let me know and we'll see spread the wealth around a little.

Comment

no worries man. ill be around that area every day after work next week. so if you get a slow evening just hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by Dolmangar View Post
                    There are a few people interested. If there is something specific that you want let me know and we'll see spread the wealth around a little.
                    and if someone needs something by all means, they can come first, i just like having extra car parts on the shelf. im a bit of a parts hoarder lol.

Comment

Spoiler was picked up today.

Comment

Working...
                      X