Awd 2002?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awd 2002?

I kinda want to do a 2002 project and make it all wheel drive. What do you guys think, and do you have any suggestions on what engine would be good to use, my buddy was thinking a talon awd turbo engine. :idea:
    sigpicE30's are fun!!

Seems like a ton of work, lotsa custom stuf but it would be cool.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

iirc there is someone up here putting in a STi motor in their 2002, and yes w/ the awd...
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
        iirc there is someone up here putting in a STi motor in their 2002, and yes w/ the awd...
        well that sounds alot cooler than what im trying to do. but, o well
        sigpicE30's are fun!!

Comment

lol well there's always gonna be a nicer/etc car out there. The talon swap would still prob be really fun as long as you don't crank up the boost too much ;)
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

When you start breaking stuff thats where the fun comes in! Sounds like a cool idea on the drawing board but i would love to see it executed!

Comment

There was a guy welding the shell plus flares onto a trimmed up sti pan i think
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

some E30s came with AWD systems, why not do the M20 swap with the IX drive train?

Comment

ive always wanted to get an ix and replace the shitty transfer case with a better one, why not start there
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

lol well there's always gonna be a nicer/etc car out there.
                    There is no nicer/etc car than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                      There is no nicer/etc car than mine.
                      i love the speed cut out on your bumper. i think the ix swap would be sick.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

DO IT! There is a local shop putting an RB26 into an e30 m3 and using the awd. It's going to be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TTe30m3 View Post
                          DO IT! There is a local shop putting an RB26 into an e30 m3 and using the awd. It's going to be crazy.
                          Tell them to post that isht up!
                          Originally posted by NavyE30
                          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            i love the speed cut out on your bumper. i think the ix swap would be sick.

Where did you find pictures of my car! Dont put it out there like that! Now everyone is going to show up in NC hoping for a first hand look at my beast. And yes it's that mean in person.

Comment

There is one for sale on 2002faq.com I saw a few weeks ago. It's only partially completed but it looks like it could be a cool project when finished. I wonder if it is the same one?

Comment

Working...
                              X