Motorsport Hardware studs/nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorsport Hardware studs/nuts

A little overdue, but better then never.

First off, Ryan (kalib0y) is a awesome guy to deal with, goes out of his way to answer questions, replies quickly, and ships even quicker.

I purchased a set of 2 piece race nuts for my track rat, and 90mm studs

Nuts

Studs

How they came, quite nicely packaged

Pretty straight forward install, remove your wheel, put in your studs with some locktite (i beleive torque spec for the studs to hubs is 25 ft/lbs) put your wheel back on and torque down the nuts (88 ft/lbs) and your good to go. Do not impact the lugs on! I use the gun to just get them down a bit, then a torque wrench the rest of the way.

They work great, wheel changes are easier, and they look awesome.

And if your wondering about strength,

I had a unfortunate accident with a curb while drifting (don't worry cars fixed) my rear wheel took a 40mph or so smack, bent my subframe, broke my axle, destroyed my rim, and bent the trailing arm. Not one bent stud or broken stud.

And back in action 2 days later

Last edited by FLG; 05-05-2013, 10:28 PM.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Nice packaging for sure....
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

wish i got a sticker.. :( nice guy though.. looking forward to putting the extended studs on..
      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
      Is that thing on air?

Comment

I told Ryan it was going on a dedicated track car. I'm sure he doesn't want to to send out stickers knowing most people aren't going to stick em on their car.

That being said I'm sure he'll send ya some lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the review. I will only sell products I trust and am proud of myself.

ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD, Are you going to Bimmerfest? If so then I ca give you a sticker there
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
            ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD, Are you going to Bimmerfest? If so then I ca give you a sticker there
            I am! I'll see you then. I was just playing. I'm sure it's annoying to keep sending them out when no one puts them on their cars. But I will!
            '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
            Is that thing on air?

Comment

Well run business.. Great communication, speedy shipping and easy to use website. Thanks Ryan
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                Well run business.. Great communication, speedy shipping and easy to use website. Thanks Ryan

Agreed! That guy Steve isnt too bad either

Comment

Have made a couple orders for stud kits now, for various reasons only just got around to fitting these now. I needed some added space to clear my brakes, so I put in an order for the longer studs and a couple of hubcentric 15mm spacers. Pleased to say the quality was great, everything fits perfectly and the spacers are nice and snug. The studs even fit behind my centre caps just as Ryan said they would. Now the brakes clear my wheels perfectly and I can be sure everything is bolted up nice and tight when the race tyres go on.

Great service, even with me being on the other side of the world. Can't recommend highly enough.
                  Just a little project im working on
                  - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

I've also got a 90mm black studs with black nuts and I'm really happy with them. Unfortunately don't have a picture to show them.

Comment

Havent had much time lately but finally got around to doing the front bearings... Threw the studs on as well...

90mm Bulletnose

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Working...
                        X