No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this on tv. It's a commercial though, not a movie. White early model vert.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    '84 325e Lapis Blue - i Engine Swap
    '91 325ix Diamond Black
    '05 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire
    '89 325ix Zinno Red - SOLD
    '91 325i S50 Sterling Silver - SOLD
    '92 325ic Lagoon Green - The donor - RIP

Comment

Legit the TV series. Season 1 Episode 6. They beat the hell out of a plastic bumper, green E30. The roundel on the hood is painted black. Back seat pax cuts the headliner to shreds. Not for the weak of heart.

Comment

New Steve Jobs movie coming out. Looks good. But...I think that honda(?) on the end isn't period correct.

Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

eyes wide shut had an e30 m3. zinno uhmmmhmm

Comment

A group that actually has good music for once has an e30 in it. I'm slightly offended by the chick putting her feet on the dashboard, and the two of them defiling the trunk.

Comment

Anybody see the red early model (1987?) Vert in Straight Outa Compton?
              Hank Ahrens
              1984 Alpine Coupe
              1978 911sc

Comment

In this preview for Man Up with Simon Pegg there is a red e30 with M Technic body kit sliding through a corner at 1:55 and again a nice shot of the undercarriage at 2:00.

From the director of The Inbetweeners Movie and the producer of Hot Fuzz and Paul, comes the feel-good British romantic comedy MAN UP starring Lake Bell and ...

Comment

Take me home tonight (2011) Alpine early

Comment

Just watched Straight Out of Compton and there was a MINT Early Henna Vert during the high school sceen

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Yes^ Just watched as well. Super clean.

^Copyright Audiwark^

Comment

I know this is for E30's - but I just re-watched Phantasm (1979) and at about 17 minutes in when Reggie pulls up in the Ice Cream truck - an E21 is parked in the neighbors driveway... from the back it looks like an E30, but 1979 is a bit too early..

Comment

Man up, good romcom

I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

if you watch boyz n the hood and the scene where his brother gets shot. you'll see one.
                            1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                            1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                            Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                            1967 2002 parts car
                            1994 318iS junked.

Comment

The new fear the walking dead has a Lagunengrün Metallic(light blue) e30 in the backround during the scene were the guy is beating the shit out of the soldier

Comment

mrs doubtfire has an e30 in it

Comment

Working...
                                X