• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know if I want to be a part of a flip
    HDE30 <3

Comment

i like castros. i dont like peerless.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        i like castros. i dont like peerless.
        Let me take a guess here, peerless never fed you Queso Fresco right?

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Just got back home... Epic day to say the least haha

Aye yo Greg, you my nigga fo real namsayin? Cheeyuh! :rofl:

Someone on r3v wrote on this e30:

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO LOCKED IT??

We fail as robbers X(

After wrecking havoc on it (4 guys) and ALMOST getting it open, we got kicked out for busting a cracked (had a hole in it) e30 tail light :hitler: Many wounds were present and the other guy helping us had blood all over him from a deep gash... Dicks...

But then I went to Greg's house with Tom to deliver e36 parts :giggle: and found what I was looking for!

Also on the way back the most epic thing happened... We were cruizin the fast lane and came up on a stanced IS300. Just kind drove by each other for a while. Then we found a 2010 STI with all red tails and black wheels. He hopped behind and we set off cruisin (we were in a MK5 Jetta 2.0t) Than we came up behind a 69 Camaro SS. It was unreal; the 4 of us cruisin the freeway. Lexus and STI had their own mini race (good thing we were low on gas lol) We were the only ones that had to take the 60 :hitler:
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
            i dont know if I want to be a part of a flip
            You could buy my car and trade him. Oh who am i kidding. I'll probably end up keeping it as a drift car.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
              Im on the financial leash till weve moved. No parts no nothing. But after the 1st the Craigslisting will commence full bore. If anyone has a spare Clean vert shell sitting around just keep it, Ill be back in 2 weeks,
              avus ,i think i got one for you
              sigpic

Comment

If anyone knows anyone with a older audi, old VW , saab or mustang. Im tring to sell or trade my rims. Open for offers. Maybe willing to ship.
                URL to thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191730

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                  Just got back home... Epic day to say the least haha

Aye yo Greg, you my nigga fo real namsayin? Cheeyuh! :rofl:

Someone on r3v wrote on this e30:

[IMGhttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/5261673773_5816a8be05_z.jpg[/IMG]

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO LOCKED IT??

We fail as robbers X(

[IMGhttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5202/5262281468_88f17de490_z.jpg[/IMG]

After wrecking havoc on it (4 guys) and ALMOST getting it open, we got kicked out for busting a cracked (had a hole in it) e30 tail light :hitler: Many wounds were present and the other guy helping us had blood all over him from a deep gash... Dicks...

But then I went to Greg's house with Tom to deliver e36 parts :giggle: and found what I was looking for!

[IMGhttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5085/5262281660_9d41a9d985_z.jpg[/IMG]

Also on the way back the most epic thing happened... We were cruizin the fast lane and came up on a stanced IS300. Just kind drove by each other for a while. Then we found a 2010 STI with all red tails and black wheels. He hopped behind and we set off cruisin (we were in a MK5 Jetta 2.0t) Than we came up behind a 69 Camaro SS. It was unreal; the 4 of us cruisin the freeway. Lexus and STI had their own mini race (good thing we were low on gas lol) We were the only ones that had to take the 60 :hitler:
                  On few occasions is this more relevant: cool story, bro.

:p
                  -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                  Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                  Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                  Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                  Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                    On few occasions is this more relevant: cool story, bro.

:p
                    Yes, but switch it to quote ben's post.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      :rofl:
                      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

thanks

Comment

Just sayin, we all know you're selling the wheels.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            If anyone knows anyone with a older audi, old VW , saab or mustang. Im tring to sell or trade my rims. Open for offers. Maybe willing to ship.
                            URL to thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191730
                            Did they come off a superchared e36 m3? How bout a stroker e30? Just but the adapter. Unless the only reason you bought these wheels is to flip them.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              Did they come off a superchared e36 m3? How bout a stroker e30? Just buy the adapter. Unless the only reason you bought these wheels is to flip them.
                              I bought them to run them. Im not going to waste 200 on adapters. So its time to sell them. Flipping shouldn't be an issue since everyone here dose the same shit right?

Comment

Just sayin, we all know you're selling the wheels.
                                I thought Id just make it clear , that I started a thread for them , and if anyone knows anyone with that select of cars to let them know.

Comment

Working...
                                X