Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

retro-bmw

Purchased: Full MTech 1 kit

Feedback: I was hesitant at first since i chose to do a bank transfer to purchase the kit but I reached out to another member who also purchased a similar item and he gave a positive review of the seller. After I sent the money the seller was very responsive, which is a good sign. For some reason, the wire transfer was delayed (maybe holidays/new year had something to do with it) and after about 3 weeks of the wire not clearing I was really getting nervous. But it finally cleared. And throughout the waiting process I was in constant communication with the seller, again, this is always a good sign and it helped easy my stress.

A+ seller.

"another member" here, similar story for me. I did a bank transfer as well, and got my mtech I kit with no drama about a week after the bank transfer cleared. Well packed, came as described.
    cars beep boop

Comment

I bought a full mtech 1 kit from retro-bmw, he asked that i send money via paypal friends and family. I was nervous sending a large sum of money, but the seller did not disappoint. I got my parts much quicker than anticipated. Everything was packed well, and just as described.
      I would have no problem sending a large amount of money again.

Comment

Thanks guys :)

Glad your all happy with your parts.

Comment

purchased some weaves and caps via ppal friend/family. based on prior feedback felt pretty safe despite the amount of money. He did not let me down! Great seller, very helpful and nice guy. Would definitely buy from again.
          1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
          1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
          sigpic

Comment

purchased an mtech 1 kit from retrobmw, very great communication through the whole thing, good packing, do not hesitate to buy from him if youre overseas either! came very fast too!
            Originally posted by blunt
            i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Excellent transaction. Wheels came from the UK carefully packed and super fast as promised. Would purchase fro you over and over again, no drama and great communication. Thanks so much!
              1989 M3
              1991 M5
              1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Bought a m tech part. Was here faster than most state side transactions! Well packaged and as described. Big thumbs up here.
                84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

Comment

I bought some M tech II door pods/skirts. I too was hesitant when the seller requested the funds be sent as a gift, but then I found this thread and went for it. No disappointments here; the parts were packed well and got here super fast. Great communication too.

Comment

Recently purchased a complete M-Tech 1 kit, with euro bumpers, from retro-bmw. Overall, completely satisfied with the whole process. He requested payment via wire transfer, which made me a little hesitant. I've never done a wire transfer, but everything went smoothly. All the parts were in great shape (for being 30 years old), and shipping only took 3 days.

I would certainly recommend retro-bmw for any euro-spec parts. He was a pleasure to deal with, and a huge help making my project that much more unique.

Comment

Working...
                    X