Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah, big pic. Oops. Ya, still have the 88 M3 and 89 s52 325is. Took me a while to find a nice E39, everything on the market is beat or taken a hit. Way different than the E30, but in a good way.

Comment

Driving home yesterday ~4:00PM at the corner of York St. and MLK Jr. Blvd and a bronzit and black(?) E30 went tail happy through the intersection. Not sure who that was, but I see you driving down York/Josephine once in a while. Car sounds great.

1989 325i Alpine White
      69 STX

Comment

I did a thing...S54!

S54, SAE and AFR vs RPM. Bone stock, factory headers/intake, just with 3" exhaust after the headers.

For grins....modded S50 vs Stock S54

Also am working hard to move back to CO later this year (finally!)
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Not bad, is it a coupe and 6 speed?
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
              Not bad, is it a coupe and 6 speed?
              Coupe, yes, power mods + 6spd/3.91 diff is in progress.

Anyone going to Oktoberfest (in Monterey, CA) this year? I'm signing up for the Fri/Sat driving school days.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I want to, had a blast in 13, but I'm not sure if I will. Only chance I think is if I go as an instructor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Took a quick video of the E30 with just headers

While bolting everything together, I started the car up with just ireland engineering headers. Video doesn't show how loud it was. anyways, for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Vjd9AO-tg

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                    While bolting everything together, I started the car up with just ireland engineering headers. Video doesn't show how loud it was. anyways, for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Vjd9AO-tg
                    Nice. Did the same thing last week when I put a new clutch in the E39 M5. Didn't really want to put the rest of the exhaust back on!

Comment

good to see some action back in this section. i can imagine how loud that thing was!
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

It was just too loud to drive. I ended up having it towed to an exhaust shop because it was obnoxiously loud. Anyways, now it is IE long tube headers to a Y-pipe with a 2.5" out, through a high flow cat, straight back to the words smallest magnaflow muffler with a 2.5" inlet and outlet. I'll grab some pics. Sounds good.

1989 325i Alpine White
                        69 STX

Comment

No such thing as too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                            No such thing as too loud.
                            true story!

Comment

Put a new clutch in the M5....Had to test it out, seems to work just fine....

Also did some work on the 325....Rebuilt vanos and put on some 225/45/16 Toyo R888. Grip is pretty awesome. Ready for spring!

Comment

Cars are looking real nice!!

Making some progress on my E24 lately. Shocks and springs this week hopefully!

http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X