PDX Friday Night Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDX Friday Night Meets

This should be a revolving thread. There is usually a meet up every 2 out of 3 weeks.

Follow this page to the last few posts to see a time and place for the next upcoming meet.

If you have an idea for one, or want to invite others to one, post up the who when where and what.

See all you clowns around town!
    sigpic

Next meet:

October Friday Nighter Rally

Date: 10/3/2008

Time: 6:00:00 PM Arrive early with $20, co-pilot, flashlight, clipboard, a watch, a pen, and a good attitude.

Milwaukie K-Mart, Ore 224 West at Johnson Road. Take exit 13 off I-205, directly off 82nd Drive.

Cascade Sports Car Club TSD (Time-Speed-Distance) road rally events are open to the general public in a variety of competition classes from Novice to Expert. Special emphasis is placed on giving Novice entrants an opportunity to get comfortable with rallying by providing a more simple set of instructions. After a few events, most are ready to try the more advanced instructions.

All events start at Milwaukie K-Mart parking lot, 13750 SE Johnson Rd in Milwaukie, Oregon ( Directly off I-205 Exit 13 on Hwy 224 (West)/Milw. Expressway, near Lowe's.)

Friday Night Registration opens at 6:00 pm. with First Car Out at 7:01 pm. Cost is $15 per car for members and $20 for non-members. Event driving time is about two to three hours. Rally teams consist of a driver and a navigator. If it’s your first rally, plan on arriving at the start early. Bring a watch, a clip board, a flashlight and something to write with. Most importantly - be prepared for an interesting evening in the country.

Last edited by Van Westervelt; 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

hm. i might just be able to make that one

Comment

me to

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
          hm. i might just be able to make that one
          if you're goin let me know ill come too

Cancel that! Going to Manzanita

Comment

Im going to try my best to make it. It would be nice to meet some new people. Onnly think that would keep me from coming is that my wife could have the baby anyday now. So we shall see. :) and the Ram is awesome

If i do make it, hope you dont mind my E30. its not really that nice. :(

Comment

i may be able to come to this too. never been to an e30 meet before...
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

There is usually some e30's, a couple e36's, a couple e46's and an e90/e92 or two.

Who cares about the shape or condition, we all have had a beater. I daily my beater. Its all about the people and the marque. :)

Ted you comin?
                sigpic

Comment

You should bump it up an hour, then it'd be a good choice for pre-function activities.

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
                    You should try to make it. I will be working but they are good times.
                    Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                    http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
                      cool it'll be nice to meet my neighbor
                      i still havent looked at the lid yet, soon enough :)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                        You should bump it up an hour, then it'd be a good choice for pre-function activities.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm well i will try to make it, have a few questions about my car that would be kinda hard to determine without hearing it. But then again like i said, my wife could "pop" anyday now, so well see. Ive never been to any kind of meet before. would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow16vJetta View Post
                            Hmm well i will try to make it, have a few questions about my car that would be kinda hard to determine without hearing it. But then again like i said, my wife could "pop" anyday now, so well see. Ive never been to any kind of meet before. would be fun.
                            Bring it out, we can auto-x it around the parking lot and figure out those problems stat! lol jk But bring it, meet some local peeps. But by all means, if your lady starts, you gotta leave, ;) You cant miss that!

If you dont make it, just make the next one listed in this thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post

Ted you comin?
                              Yessir.

Will be in the e53 though.. someone has to show up in the BMW "truck" ;)
                              PNW Crew
                              90 m3
                              06 m5

Comment

Working...
                              X