Anyone here in Pullman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here in Pullman?

I just moved out here a few weeks ago, and didn't really expect to see any e30s.

There has to be someone on here, in the last week I parked next to a nice AWII 325ix at Safeway in Pullman that was eyein my car as he drove away.

Then today I saw a delphin lowered late model with a roof rack going towards Pullman from Moscow, looked familiar, and a really low mtechII vert, in Moscow.

And in the parking lot I park in, of all things, there's a super nice stock bronzit '86 325.
    sigpic

Hey, I don't live there, but I visit VERY often. My buddy Ben (grebnut) has his black 2dr, lowered and badass wheels in Pullman however. My car hasn't been out there in a few years though, last time it was there it was broken in on Christmas day... Anyway, next time I'm in town, I'll PM you.

OH, and if you're interested, WSU has a Formula SAE team, which builds a formula style race car. You DON'T have to be a mechanical engineer to be a part of it, shit I was a Sociology major, it's just a good learning experience, and you get to use a nice machine shop, and some nice equipment. I was a part when I went there, and am still a supporting alum, and go to the meetings every once in a while. They meet Tuesdays at 5:30 in CUB 406. And also in the shop on Fridays around 5PM. http://sae.wsu.edu/

matt

Comment

cferb, that was my 325 you saw coming from moscow. haha. i have been visiting my buddies a lot at wsu.

im coming out there from seattle this weekend. we should meet up or something.

Comment

Yea, I've actually been meaning to go to those meetings, I am a mechanical engineer, trying to get into some sort of automotive field, so I really should go, I keep forgetting though, hopefully this week I won't...

Originally posted by KJen View Post
        cferb, that was my 325 you saw coming from moscow. haha. i have been visiting my buddies a lot at wsu.

im coming out there from seattle this weekend. we should meet up or something.
        Yea, maybe, I really don't have anything to do on weekends during the day.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X