No announcement yet.

Seattle Area Meet:Soon very soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27th be good for me too...let's try to do this during the afternoon so we have some daylight at least. I have a shit load of parts I can bring for selling/swapping...
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

golden gardens sounds good.
      Flickr
      Originally posted by Indecline06
      For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo84 View Post
        27th be good for me too...let's try to do this during the afternoon so we have some daylight at least. I have a shit load of parts I can bring for selling/swapping...
        By afternoon when are you thinking?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

whenever...just as long as we have a couple hours of daylight to check out the cars and shoot the shit.

maybe even go on a sunset cruise somewhere

get some nice rolling shots
          sigpic
          An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

That would be cool. So what; possibly 2 or 3pm then or something? I would like to give people who may be driving from farther away time to make it. It would be nice to have a good amount of time to check out each others cars, swap parts, swap stories, take pics and possibly a cruise :)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
              What do you mean by this? They're shutting down Diablo Dam or something?

Not the dam, but they shut down the highway for the winter.

Comment

27th may work for me. I fly back from a trip on Friday, I can spend the night at my bro's before coming back to Bremerton.

Comment

I might be able to come on the 27th... i wont have my car unfortanately but i could still come check it out

Comment

this week end is to soon, and next weekend im busy. after that would be good
                    sigpic
                    24v swapped

Comment

I may have some time, depending on how many people are going to show up.

Comment

The 27th would work better for me.
                        Where is the Park? I have to admit there is a lot of Seattle I haven't been to.

Comment

^ Google: Golden Gardens Park Seattle

For complete details.
                          http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

Ok I'm the one who voted for the 20th but I was just all excited. I actually would rather have it be on the 27th or something so that I can get my car in order a little better.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

You guys ok with e36 guys also. I know of 2 that would love to come out and are in seattle. Just curious. Was gonna let em know but wanted to check with you all first. Wish I was still in seattle, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                                You guys ok with e36 guys also. I know of 2 that would love to come out and are in seattle. Just curious. Was gonna let em know but wanted to check with you all first. Wish I was still in seattle, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
                                I'm personally ok with it, although they might be embarrassed that their cars aren't as cool ;)

Where do you live now?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X