X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP wanna fix it to the 27th...
    Flickr
    Originally posted by Indecline06
    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
      OP wanna fix it to the 27th...
      Yeah, its officially the 27th. I can't change the poll though.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        I'm personally ok with it, although they might be embarrassed that their cars aren't as cool ;)

Where do you live now?
        I'm away at college in spokane. Few of the spokane guys are away at college in seattle, so figured I'd give them a headsup.

Comment

I'll be able to make it for sure. Not sure if my car will be legal by than but i can risk it for a lil r3v limited get together.

I'll bring cash and my girlfriend.. : )
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

If anyone wants they can invite people from E30tech or other places.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I work on the 27th, but will try to get off as early as possible. Maybe we can push it back to 5ish?
              sigpic
              An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

I'm going to try and make it to this, granted my e30 will still be in SoCal... :(

Comment

What time is best??

I'm really open to anything, but I'd like to have a good turnout so those who aren't as flexible need to let me know asap when they're available. Something like this would be good from people who are attending:

Nicademus: available anytime after 7:00am

Also confirm if you 100%, maybe, or not coming (copy and paste list to your post and I will update on page 1):

Golden Gardens Meet

1. Nicademus ~ 100% ~ (bringing swap items)
                  Last edited by Nicademus; 09-19-2008, 12:00 AM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I think I can make it I will have to see if I have anything worth selling but I do need some 5 lug e36 17' wheels
                    looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                    email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
                      I think I can make it I will have to see if I have anything worth selling but I do need some 5 lug e36 17' wheels
                      Any style in particular?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I just realized this is during a Husky game....
                        Flickr
                        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

I can make it on the 27th anytime before the game..

Will be bringing my m50 swapped e30
                          PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
                          : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

What time is the huskies game?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

its saying its a 7pm game... I thought it was like a 1pm start or something.

I'll definitely come before then. Car most likely won't be done, but I'll bring stuff to sell.
                              Flickr

Comment

So what time do you all want to start it at? I think early sounds like a good idea??

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X