Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i figurred you would and wtf you want 15 grand for a m42 vert. are you high?

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      i figurred you would and wtf you want 15 grand for a m42 vert. are you high?
      Price adjusted for market.

Comment

i figurred you would
        Sarcasm is obviously lost on you

Comment

its the internet.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

its the internet.
            your point being?

Comment

how fucking stupid are you?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

how fucking stupid are you?
                I still don't understand where you're going with this. Please explain.

Comment

Fail.
                  Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                  http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                    I still don't understand where you're going with this. Please explain.
                    dude what is your point I am just trying to sell my car that's it. I don't know what your deal is you have just been raging on my car like it is the anti-Christ. I posted pics so that people could see exactly what the car is .that is the power of the free market on the internet if you don't see what you like pass on it and look for another one.
                    you don’t need to be a complete dick about it. do you think putting other cars down will in some senses make your car worth more?
                    by the way you convert is a vary nice car and I am sure you will get what the market bares for it. thus that same could be said about mine you dont see me going off about it
                    looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                    email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

the point I am trying to make is simple... if you are trying to sell your car, then you should price it accordingly. I linked up a reference post for you [link again so you dont have to scroll back: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?t=120195] that shows a very nice swapped 4-door and it's up for $500 less than your car and the guy has still not sold it. if you NEED to sell [which implies a certain amount of haste] then perhaps you should rethink your price.

a swap nor mods very rarely bring the value of a car over bluebook unless the car and the swap and mods are exceptional

kbb.com says a 1990 325i sedan with a 5-speed and 170K on it private party sale is $1500 in fair condition.

any further questions?

Comment

the point I am trying to make is simple... if you are trying to sell your car, then you should price it accordingly. I linked up a reference post for you [link again so you dont have to scroll back: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=120195] that shows a very nice swapped 4-door and it's up for $500 less than your car and the guy has still not sold it. if you NEED to sell [which implies a certain amount of haste] then perhaps you should rethink your price.

a swap nor mods very rarely bring the value of a car over bluebook unless the car and the swap and mods are exceptional

kbb.com says a 1990 325i sedan with a 5-speed and 170K on it private party sale is $1500 in fair condition.

any further questions?
                        that car is not a swap car it has a bone stock motor with some bolt on's in supper nice condition if you are going to compare lets compare apples to apples.
                        pleas show me any 24v swapped car that is selling for less than this one?

Comment

what makes your car worth more than that one? 24V swap or not? did you not read everything I [and others] said?

"a swap nor mods very rarely bring the value of a car over bluebook unless the car and the swap and mods are exceptional"

Here's a super nice car with everything you need to do the swap. this is a very nice looking 2-door.

getting more apples-to-apples? the beauty of this one is that if I know who/how or if I do the swap myself, I know it's done right.

ps: i'm done with this thread. kthxbai.

Comment

Originally posted by moteren-werke
                            and an m20 would have all the pieces. You will have a hard time selling this to anyone but an enthusiat?

were just trying to help
                            Mayhem, shut up.
                            '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                            '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

what makes your car worth more than that one? 24V swap or not? did you not read everything I [and others] said?

"a swap nor mods very rarely bring the value of a car over bluebook unless the car and the swap and mods are exceptional"

Here's a super nice car with everything you need to do the swap. this is a very nice looking 2-door.

getting more apples-to-apples? the beauty of this one is that if I know who/how or if I do the swap myself, I know it's done right.

Mods rarely, maybe. For a swap, no - you are way off the mark. A lot of time and money goes into swap cars. Many people don't have the know how or the finances to do so themselves. There is no way a well done swap (read: just good job, not exceptional) does not raise the value of a car - with the exceptions being e30 m3's and possibly even m42's nowadays. OP good luck with the sale. You're just going to have to wait for someone looking for a 4dr - i'd say most of us on here shoot for 2 doors. They're out there though...

Comment

Once again lets compare apples to apples that is an incomplete swap meaning the car needs work in-order to run and drive. mine is a complete! meaning it runs and drives only needing the interior put back together (stereo installed and the glove box put reinstalled) aprx 1 hours work. hell you can even be an optimist and say that it is half way striped ready for someone to turn it into a track rat or whatever bottom line is this you are talking out of your ass and you know this is a good deal I will let my swap speak for its self with the pics.
                                I dont need a jack-ass like you that has probably never done anything more mechanically inclined then drive his car to jiff lube for the $19.95 special to do it for me also thanks for the free bumps but go somewhere else with you bs and stop shitting on my thread

Now that I think about it I should just keep the car so I that I can park it right next to your convert at the picnic to so that we can let all the people compare

Comment

Working...
                                X