This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
    Now that I think about it I should just keep the car so I that I can park it right next to your convert at the picnic to so that we can let all the people compare
    heh there is no comparison.

Comment

I dont need a jack-ass like you that has probably never done anything more mechanically inclined then drive his car to jiff lube for the $19.95 special
      heh I totally missed this part.
      how little you know, young man, how little you know.

have a nice day.

/thread.

Comment

I thought shitting on FS threads was against rules? Some one should ask mods to clean the thread.

And ban Ducatipaso.

If that car runs, it's worth 4500.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          I thought shitting on FS threads was against rules? Some one should ask mods to clean the thread.

And ban Ducatipaso.

its not shitting on a FS thread. its shitting on a regional thread that has a link to a FS thread. no one has touched his FS thread.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

You can't put Project and 4500 in the same sentence.
            You may as well say "Beater! ONLY 4500!!"

you know this is a good deal I will let my swap speak for its self with the pics.
            If you are gonna let your swap speak for the 4500 you may as well try cleaning up the engine and maybe even the car.. People see how you act in this thread and arnt gonna want to come drive it because the suspension is gonna have apart in the test drive.

PS it looks like the coolant sensor isnt working.. perhaps this is reason for selling?
            Last edited by EN318isPDX; 10-06-2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

And ban Ducatipaso.

Why don't you buy this beater for 4500 and stop crying?

I noticed it looks like you forgot to bolt the engine down....
              Attached Files
              Last edited by EN318isPDX; 10-06-2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

And ban Ducatipaso
                ooooooh im trembling with fear. my life will be destroyed if I'm banned from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                  heh I totally missed this part.
                  how little you know, young man, how little you know.

have a nice day.

/thread.
                  oooh I think I made someone made and found the read problem with this guy he is just a hater!!
                  he is just mad that a 21 year old kid has more skill and can actually do a swap that a brainless wonder 40 year old who sits on a computer entering binary all day can only read about on a forum ware know one can see how big of a loser he is. its not my fault your life sucks and your wife it to busy blowing the pool boy than to take chare of you.
                  hate away I can feel for you
                  ooooooh im trembling with fear. my life will be destroyed if I'm banned from this site.

lol it would give you more time to play with your model car. I thought you were done with this thread you should just leave and stick to your own forum ware you and the rest of your pdx friend’s talk about what wax is better mothers or maguires for you convert and leave this one to people who actually work on their e30's
                  Last edited by gregslow318i; 10-07-2008, 07:58 AM.
                  looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                  email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                    Why don't you buy this beater for 4500 and stop crying?

wow you just proved my point beyond a doubt about being not mechanically inclined. if you have ever actually seen a swap in person do you know that the top stud on the e28 m5 mount is about 4 in long. go away and stick to what you know best waxing your 318 and model car
                    haters

Comment

wow you just proved my point beyond a doubt about being not mechanically inclined. if you have ever actually seen a swap in person do you know that the top stud on the e28 m5 mount is about 4 in long. go away and stick to what you know best waxing your 318 and model car
                      haters
                      You want to know who the hater is? You want to know who the moron is? Look in a mirror.

Comment

oooh I think I made someone made and found the read problem with this guy he is just a hater!!
                        he is just mad that a 21 year old kid has more skill and can actually do a swap that a brainless wonder 40 year old who sits on a computer entering binary all day can only read about on a forum ware know one can see how big of a loser he is. its not my fault your life sucks and your wife it to busy blowing the pool boy than to take chare of you.
                        hate away I can feel for you

lol it would give you more time to play with your model car. I thought you were done with this thread you should just leave and stick to your own forum ware you and the rest of your pdx friend’s talk about what wax is better mothers or maguires for you convert and leave this one to people who actually work on their e30's
                        Was that in English?
                        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          You're stupid. That's a rivet. Specifically that's a rivet that used to hold down an aluminum heat shield that needs to be removed for clearance if you're using headers on a motor swap. I'm not sure why it's gone on this swap but it is.
                          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

so greg, what gives you the impression that I don't wrench?

Comment

so greg, what gives you the impression that I don't wrench?

becouse you mised a spot

Comment

huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X