• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any One Want to meet up This weekend and

Just Talk cars?

you know how to talk cars?

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      hahahahaahhahahah nice one Alex
      looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
      email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

yes i do!

Comment

I may be down to just hangout sometime
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

can you teach me your ways of talking car?

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Easy! Use incomplete sentences coupled with poor grammar and spelling and you'll soon master the watsonsilver way.

Comment

Hahaha..Dare I say owned?

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                  Give it a rest dude.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is a little unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
                      Wow, that is a little unnecessary.
                      No, dont worry man. a bunch of little forum newbs with the "fail" and "owned" statement stuck in their head... kind of like a fresh shoebie on a beach saying "sick", "rad", "dude" ect all the time... in all, this only proves their lack of brains, commonsense and respect for others. it wont be long before it gets them clowned.

Comment

Originally posted by el_gringo View Post
                        No, dont worry man. a bunch of little forum newbs with the "fail" and "owned" statement stuck in their head... kind of like a fresh shoebie on a beach saying "sick", "rad", "dude" ect all the time... in all, this only proves their lack of brains, commonsense and respect for others. it wont be long before it gets them clowned.

Alright then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
                          Alright then.
                          This type of posting is exactly what drives folks crazy on this forum and why you're a target for harassment. Sure the shoebie comment above by gringo has relevance but on the other hand, many folks around here would appreciate this site not being used like you use your cellphone for text messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by el_gringo View Post

Right. I was just giving the guy a hard time and I seem to have a lack of brain. I can completely agree with your statement. The "newbs" you mentioned are indeed annoying, just go take a look at VWVortex. I may be newer to E30's but, I am not a "newb."

I appologize if I disrespected you. Although I dont feel that I did, all that was intended was to give him a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow16vJetta View Post
                              ...just go take a look at VWVortex...
                              heh this place is tame compared to 'vortex

Originally posted by Slow16vJetta View Post
                              I appologize if I disrespected you. Although I dont feel that I did, all that was intended was to give him a hard time.
                              I don't think you need to apologise at all. Mr Watonsilver really needs to bone up on his written communication skills... and he has the perfect vehicle in front of him [a computer, a forum, people to have meaningful conversation with that interests him] yet he chooses to write like he's a 12 year old txting on a chaperone phone.

He's lucky he's getting a "D" in English... I wouldn't be so generous.

Comment

Working...
                              X