95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
          Nothing concerning you.
          then take it to PMs....

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
            It's entertaining watching you guys talking about winter! Try living in Canada! Colorado winter is WARM!

You know it's cold when:

No block heater, no start
            Half tank of fuel = frozen fuel lines
            You drive to work, and the temp gauge doesn't move (heated seats ftw!)
            You have flat spots on your tires for days cause they are frozen that way!
            Gas shocks = rigid, car rides like wagon
            -40 washer fluid freezes

I could keep going.....

See, that is WAAAY too cold. Like ungodly cold. Like humans shouldn't have to live in those kind of conditions, there should be laws against that.

Comment

Originally posted by roland h View Post
              then take it to pms....
              lol

Comment

Hey guys, so I sold my e30 and moving back to Colorado (for good) this august and need to get my rear window re-tinted in my e46, any recommendations? Fort Collins or Loveland area would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                  Hey guys, so I sold my e30 and moving back to Colorado (for good) this august and need to get my rear window re-tinted in my e46, any recommendations? Fort Collins or Loveland area would be great.
                  very nice, sucks about the e30.. I don't know no places up there but I always do mine with some beaner in commercity and does a great job.
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

There's a guy in Longmont that did my WRX, my STi, my wrangler, my BMW, my dad's camaro, etc etc... Ive referred ALOT of people and I know he does great work

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Dudes I think my E30 got destroyed by the hail at DIA last night. We landed right before it hit. 20 airplanes grounded for hail damage. Everyone I know who has got back to there car has had severe hail damage. My buddies Element was totaled sight unseen. Fuck! I won't find out how bad it is until tonight. Hopefully the E30 is tough skinned compared to modern cars.

Worse yet there is supposed to be another storm with hail tonight, right when I finish my trip.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Not to be a downer, but the E30 is not tough at all. I got hail damage on mine a few years ago from a bad storm. However it wasn't *that* bad and I wasn't expecting damage. Nothing like my Jeep where I try to find hail to get insurance money, but the entire thing is made of steel....

Best of luck! Do you have comp on it?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

No Comp :-(

I got a good PDR guy though. He's not cheap though...
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            Dudes I think my E30 got destroyed by the hail at DIA last night. We landed right before it hit. 20 airplanes grounded for hail damage. Everyone I know who has got back to there car has had severe hail damage. My buddies Element was totaled sight unseen. Fuck! I won't find out how bad it is until tonight. Hopefully the E30 is tough skinned compared to modern cars.

Worse yet there is supposed to be another storm with hail tonight, right when I finish my trip.
                            This is not good. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post

I'm so glad I got the M5 tucked away in a garage! I hope the MINI can survive a few more weeks out in the open...
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

When are you heading back up here?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X