Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adapters!!! haha, looking forward to it

Comment

I have a set of ACS reps in 17X8 ET20 70whateverMM centerbore...any chance for an adapter that will let me run them? Early body if that helps...

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

luke, that should be possible, yup.

the 42 draft guys have developed a modular hubenctric ring setup, which will be available in a ton of sizes and will click directly into the adapters...pretty trick.

they should be ready to go sometime in january i believe, and i'll be running a staggered set of m-system turbines on my own car with them. :D
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

are prices for a set of 4 or pairs of 2?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

spacer pricing is for pairs of 2.

just adjusted the first post, sorry about that.
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I was hoping to see 4x100 to 5x120

not 5 bolt to 5 bolt...these look nice but not what I was looking for

Comment

in the first post of this thread i mentioned that 4x100 > 5x120 will be an option. all the pictures i'm posting are example pics of their general spacer & adapter line, not specific fitments or sizes.

since development of their full adapter line is not yet complete (nor is pricing), there are no pics of the 4x100 > 5x120 adapters, but i will get them up as soon as 42 draft releases everything and it's available for purchase. ;)

for now, a better picture of the modular centering rings.

8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I'll go out on a limb here and assume that if you guys can do 4x100>5x120 you can also do 4x100>4x108. Will this be an offering, and if so how thin could you make them? I won't bother asking how much...;)
                  sigpic

Comment

they're focusing on more common sizes, and i don't think that will be one of the offerings. everything they make will be kept in stock, so there will be no hassle of waiting for custom parts and fewer potential mix-ups.
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

hows the progress on the 4x100>5x120 adapters?

Comment

i just got off the phone with evan (owner) and i'm told they're aiming to have their adapter line complete and ready for sale by the end of this month.
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Very interested in the final cost of these. Its looking like Ill be getting some tires for these bad boys and will need some 4 to 5 adapters. Ive got birthday money coming next month too so yeah please let us know a.s.a.p.
                          Attached Files

Comment

i promise as soon as i have the info it will be updated on our site and posted here.
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Will you guys be doing porsche 5x130 to 4x100? I figured you would since you said they were doing more common ones and i know alot of vw guys run porsche wheels, just wanted to check to be sure.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

yes indeed, 4x100 > 5x130 will be an option.
                                8380 Laboratories
                                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X