Bimmer Buddies (Hershey, PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron_tupper View Post
    This is a joke. They're a bunch of scams. Truly rude people.
    Please explain?
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

This is a joke. They're a bunch of scams. Truly rude people.
      Here is why aaron_tupper claims to state we are such rude people.

Aaron came to us looking to buy and 1990 formally 318is that was swapped to 325. Great running car, new inspection, lowered, weaves. great little ride. We were asking 2800 for the car. Aaron asks us if we will take his 93 530i on trade. Normally we would say no off the bat but a local friend needed a car for his daughter and it needed to be automatic. So... us trying to sell a car and trying to HELP a new customer sell his car we told him that if this other guy likes his 530 then we can discuss a trade. He brought the car down and the other guy came to check it out---decided he liked the car but knew it was not worth the same value straight trade. So since aaron did not haggle our 2800 asking price we said we would knock 100 off, call it 2700 for the car, and that we would give him 2200 in trade value, putting a difference of 500 between the car being traded and the car being bought.
      All well and good, the dudes parent was there and witnessed the whole deal... Later that week aaron brings his car down to do the trade, we're in the middle of doing the titles and ask for the $500. His response "what 500" with a look on his face like you never said that.

Long and short of it, to compensate for getting stiffed out of the difference we decided to take off the basketweave wheels, THATS IT, we even made sure that the new steelie wheels had good tires.

Such bad guys right?!

And to top if off-I just had to remove the cats that were clogged up on the 530i that he sold us, that type of cat damage does not occure over 6 months, He traded it to us knowing it wasn't right. AND WE'RE THE SCUMS.

If any of this information is wrong, or you have any problem, our contacts numbers haven't changed, and we stand behind our work and customers. Anytime(24/7) 717-831-6262
      Last edited by carbeater; 10-29-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

And there's the story. Thank you for sharing since our friend Tupper was so forthcoming with information on how rude you guys are.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
          And there's the story. Thank you for sharing since our friend Tupper was so forthcoming with information on how rude you guys are.

what doesn't make sense is that this guy found out about us through a friend and he is around other friends and customers of ours but here on the internet is the first time we hear anything bad.
          I think he was just mad because we would not allow our welder to repair a bend/cracked wheel he brought in to get fixed..

Aaron... if you read this, I will gladly trade your 530i back, just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
            Either elaborate or don't post anything up. Personally I look at how long you've been on here (2 weeks at the most) and your post count and it seems you came on here for one reason. You shouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger on these guys. By leaving feedback for them....in my eyes you've just given feedback on yourself.

Thanks
            I guess you never even were at there shop or have ever even ought anything from then I have first hand experience with then so you can just stop trying to protect them.

Comment

I have VERY POSITIVE feedback for BB. Good shop, nice guys, more than fair prices....

Comment

Ive been to their shop numerous times and never once had an issue with anything i purchased. Sorry Aaron, you sound like a douche. You got your panties in a bunch through nobody's fault but your own. Your opinion won't stop me from making future purchases from there.
                sigpic

Comment

I guess you never even were at there shop or have ever even ought anything from then I have first hand experience with then so you can just stop trying to protect them.
                  I have, and in my 15 years of e30 ownership, I found them to be some of the most friendly, helpful, and professional guys I've dealt with. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

You, on the other hand, tossing around critisism with no explanation for your childish anger (which, as I see it, is your fault), I'll be sure to never do business with you.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

And you know this about me how? Best to move on to some other site that might like the kind of crap coming out of your mouth...cause this site isn't it.

sigpic
                    Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

thanks for the positive words guys. we look out for our customers and its glad to see they have our back too.
                      Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                      Bimmerbuddies LLC
                      717-388-1256
                      2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                      bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

About two weeks ago I purchased a beautiful, well sorted 1991 M20 swapped 318 sedan from Shawn and David at the shop, when they added an AC and sorted out a few other things. I picked up the car 2 days ago and I have nothing but positive reviews for them as they worked hard and honest to make the car a great daily driver. They will definitely see more business from me in the future and seemed to be most knowledgeable in their profession.

Comment

^^^ thanks again. I'm stoked to hear you are diggin your new car, We had nothin but smiles the first time we drove it- rips hard. Make sure you come by when your close again!

And Aaron... What has you so mad? Could you at least explain your side?

Comment

Bought a bit of stuff from these guys last year or so. Very quick shipping, very polite and kind. Would do business again!

Comment

Good guys at BimmerBuddies. Not only do they have a great selection of E30/BMW parts, but they are very reasonable when it comes to prices (and they can deal with my incessant haggling)! Too bad they are a fair bit out of my way. Now if only they had some nice Euro E28 parts cars hanging around...

Comment

You guys dont do roll cages do ya? Just shopping around.

Thanks!
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X