Finally of age!!! Beverage suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    What's the local brewery scene like in Kansas? When in doubt drink local.

I know Boulevard is down there. That's pretty good shit. My suggestions are usually shit because I either drink something local or something obscure that majority of most bars don't carry. It's very PNW of me... I know.
    Well I live in the middle of Kansas in a town of 14000. The closest brewery that I know of is half an hour away.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Nothing like a room temp, 40oz bottle of Steel Reserve. No really, nothing tastes quite like that ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

squirkies!!!!! wild turkey 101 + squirt. be safe!

Comment

Blue Moon is the best cheap beer out there if you ask me. Don't drink piss in a can like Bud.
          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

If you can, don't drink at all. You'll have more money and be healthier for it.

...says the guy with a kegerator in his living room...

Anyway, my suggestion for a good "beginner" beer - Paulaner Hefe Weizen
            My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
              . Anyway, my suggestion for a good "beginner" beer - Paulaner Hefe Weizen
              Paulaner heffe weizen is probably my favorite beer. Not too heavy or bitter.

Comment

Working...
              X