Drop Hats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omaliyo View Post
    Alright lol as long as i know your being genuine and not a dick as at least 70% of this fourm....
    I'll only be a dick if it's necessary. At this point, it's not. This could be an interesting find. (richard is going to be pissed.)
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

This should be interesting, I knida figured they may be a stock bmw part.

070 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

Comment

ya i'll be pissed if its a stock part since i also am paying more then that for them. then why would people make these? like bekkers did and also bonrath? i know that these are not bought from the dealer then just turned around and sold for more though. i'm pretty sure the difference between the 2 parts you are looking at is how big they are around. arent the coils different sizes?

Comment

if this is true then just keep your mouths shut lol. i've only got about 20 more to sell and i could get rid of those on ebay in a month or so. i dont see how no one here. like no one on this hole site would have figured this out a while ago.

Comment

I'm still waiting on the final results and cost?

Sorry RichardKeith97, I may just pick up a cheaper pair of these if they are half the price of yours.....;)
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

all good and understandable. i'll just get rid of the rest on ebay like i said and be done. it was good while it lasted. i just dont understand how no one knew this? someone has had to have tried.

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                all good and understandable. i'll just get rid of the rest on ebay like i said and be done. it was good while it lasted. i just dont understand how no one knew this? someone has had to have tried.
                Remember this is r3v it is sacreligious to use anything besides OEM parts to the e30.........................
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

this thread never should have been made until this was confirmed. its a waste of time. thanks

Comment

"so wtf would you go make a thread like that before confirming this? if someone knew about this i'm sure it would have came up a while ago. now any sales i would have made won't people are just waiting around for someone to buy this part and try it out. the worse part is you aren't even buying it to try it out. even worse i might have to buy the part myself to see if it would do the samething now. their was no need to post that until you knew for sure, you could have asked me a head of time before going and doing this. thanks fucker "

Hey Richard kinda immature of you no?

I posted it wondering if anyone knew about these so what get over it.... yes i am buying these when that other guy buys them and post finale result...
                    Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Originally posted by EMC View Post
                      Just so people understand...I'm pretty sure that the drop hats being sold for $100 are just an OEM part that cost under $25 with tax from the dealer.
                      im pretty sure you're wrong. i dont know his exact source, but the hats Richard sell look like the have been manufactured differently and also use almost twice the metal thickness necessary.

"so wtf would you go make a thread like that before confirming this? if someone knew about this i'm sure it would have came up a while ago. now any sales i would have made won't people are just waiting around for someone to buy this part and try it out. the worse part is you aren't even buying it to try it out. even worse i might have to buy the part myself to see if it would do the samething now. their was no need to post that until you knew for sure, you could have asked me a head of time before going and doing this. thanks fucker "

I posted it wondering if anyone knew about these so what get over it.... yes i am buying these when that other guy buys them and post finale result...
                      think about it. this guy has sunk a considerable amount of his money into providing a new product for us. you said that you have no idea what you're talking about and instead of making a thread that will kill his business till the results are in, you could have driven to the dealership and found out. then you go and insult the guy for being mad that he might not be able to sell the rest of his inventory? douche move man.
                      sigpic
                      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

When did i insult him? I never meant to slow down his business.... It's not like i went around to his threads everywhere posting "Oh shit look at this, don't buy his shit"... His name never even came out of my mouth in this thread.... these don't seem like they would even drop as much as his anyways....
                        Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

When did i insult him?
                          i just dont think you should call him out when hes understandably upset about the prospect of losing his business to dealerships. have you found out if the e90 hat diameter will work?
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            i just dont think you should call him out when hes understandably upset about the prospect of losing his business to dealerships. have you found out if the e90 hat diameter will work?
                            The way he presented his himself to me was very disrespectful of a buisness owner.... therefore why I called him immature.....

Yes the diameter fits our springs.... just have to see how much of a drop it is....
                            Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

Measure it?
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                                this thread never should have been made until this was confirmed. its a waste of time. thanks
                                Whatever dude. An important part of experimentation is group collaboration. What if 10 yrs ago, no one had posted the following threads:

"Do you guys think E36 M3 suspension might bolt up to an E30? Looks close on Realoem."

"Let's figure out if an E34 oil pan will help us put M50s in our cars"

etc.

The E30 community is much further along because of group efforts to figure out upgrades for our cars.

Who knows, maybe there's an OEM bracket off a nissan or something that will bolt up RX7 calipers to an E30 knuckle. I'd be SOL, but it could be counted as progress for the community.

STFU and keep selling your drop hats on ebay, there's lots of E30 owners that aren't on R3v. I sell my brackets for $10 more on ebay to cover fees and such and they still sell.

Comment

Working...
                                X