Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inb4 scapegoat Ryan for Republicare so he can keep saying he never fails/loses.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      He's head of the intelligence committee
      He can't name sources
      We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
      More will come out

Btw bondy, welcome to brave's and holmes' world
      I think I'm acting like my own man here. I don't have anything against Brave or Holmes, nor do I have a problem with you or Marshall, or Sleeve, or lee for that matter. I just ask questions, you guys like to interpret that and label me as you'd like. I've never actually published my political leanings as far as I can remember, because I don't think it's important (I've been here for over 13 years so maybe at some point I did, but my memory is fading after that much time), I'm just here for the debate and to listen to all sides of any argument. I'm curious about what people have to say and I find politics today to be tremendously interesting, but I don't think anyone's political leaning should determine whether they are a good person or not.

Far as I can remember, I once got into an argument over assault weapons and said some stupid shit because I was ignorant on the subject (For the record, I support the Second Amendment right to own weapons, just not assault rifles or anything that goes beyond traditional target shooting or hunting--I don't want to get into how you can use an assault rifle for each, just be honest, it wasn't built for that originally), which I'm willing to admit, beyond that I really can't remember ever really revealing much about my political leanings.

So if you think I'm a liberal, then I guess I can be in your eyes, but my political leanings are a bit more complex than that, but I'll leave it at that because my internet life is better that way.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
        Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
          Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!
          No, that's not true. Everyone is saying he was under surveillance from Nov through Jan.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            No, that's not true. Everyone is saying he was under surveillance from Nov through Jan.
            Nah, there wasn't. You might want to check and recheck your sources. Nunes literally just said there was ZERO evidence that Obama wiretapped Donald Trump. For people that constantly criticize liberals for being emotional instead of logical, Republicans sure are being pretty damn emotional by throwing out facts and logic in favor of feelings. Literally every indication is that Donald Trump is a horrible human being but Republicans simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.
            Last edited by LBJefferies; 03-25-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Nah, there wasn't. You might want to check and recheck your sources. Nunes literally just said there was ZERO evidence that Obama wiretapped Donald Trump. For people that constantly criticize liberals for being emotional instead of logical, Republicans sure are being pretty damn emotional by throwing out facts and logic in favor of feelings. Literally every indication is that Donald Trump is a horrible human being but Republicans simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.

There you go, read the transcript. He clearly says there was surveillance done.

Its interesting you have co-opted my argument that the left uses emotion versus facts and logic to make their points and attempted to turn it around. Even the "snowflake" mantra being used by you when conservatives used it, en masse, after the election to describe the crying Hillary supporters.

Its pathetic.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Literally every indication is that Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being but Democrats simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.
                Edited to reflect the same truth.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  Edited to reflect the same truth.
                  Nah, Hillary was pretty legit. An infinitely better and more honest person than Donald Trump. She would have made a great leader, at least in comparison to that cretin we have in the White House right now. I love Hillary. A truly great American Patriot. And she's a MILF to boot. What a hottie.

Comment

Nah, Hillary was pretty legit. An infinitely better and more honest person than Donald Trump. She would have made a great leader, at least in comparison to that cretin we have in the White House right now. I love Hillary. A truly great American Patriot.
                    So very scary that you believe that after getting to experience her as a Senator, being quite blind to her hypocrisy and willingness to destroy all our rights.

Not that I believe Trump is great either, but alas we shall have at least 4 years not destroying too many of our rights.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      So very scary that you believe that after getting to experience her as a Senator, being quite blind to her hypocrisy and willingness to destroy all our rights.

Not that I believe Trump is great either, but alas we shall have at least 4 years not destroying too many of our rights.
                      Nah she was a great person. She will be President in 2020 and will go down as one of the greatest ever while Donald Trump is rotting in jail after getting locked up for illegal activities. I have Hillary posters on my wall and her name tattooed on my left ass cheek.

Comment

Hillary Clinton appeared legit because she knew how to play the game. Appearances is everything in politics. Better than Trump in most areas. But her penchants for military aggression and Cold War made her a dangerous choice. Actually, Trump got elected not because people voted for her, but because many voted against Clinton. Many Democrats even voted for Trump as a way to stick it to Clinton. Most Americans are ready for a more progressive government. If you compare Clinton and Trump, they both suck up to Wall Street and the military. Americans voted for some change. But not that one...

Where is Bernie ? ;-)
                        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          Hillary Clinton appeared legit because she knew how to play the game. Appearances is everything in politics. Better than Trump in most areas. But her penchants for military aggression and Cold War made her a dangerous choice. Actually, Trump got elected not because people voted for her, but because many voted against Clinton. Many Democrats even voted for Trump as a way to stick it to Clinton. Most Americans are ready for a more progressive government. If you compare Clinton and Trump, they both suck up to Wall Street and the military. Americans voted for some change. But not that one...

Where is Bernie ? ;-)
                          That's an interesting spin on reality. Have fun with that!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            That's an interesting spin on reality. Have fun with that!
                            Spin it as much as you want...
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Nah she was a great person. She will be President in 2020 and will go down as one of the greatest ever while Donald Trump is rotting in jail after getting locked up for illegal activities. I have Hillary posters on my wall and her name tattooed on my left ass cheek.
                              Kinky.

Comment

and the plot thickens

Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X