Question for people running Koni SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for people running Koni SA

Are you guys using OEM bump stops up front? I'm switching from Billy Sports to Koni SA and trying to figure out all of the small parts I need to order for install.

I assume I'll need external bump stops as the Bilstein ones are internal and Koni are not. Are the OEM ones good or will they be too tall to run with H&R Sport springs?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
    Are you guys using OEM bump stops up front? I'm switching from Billy Sports to Koni SA and trying to figure out all of the small parts I need to order for install.

I assume I'll need external bump stops as the Bilstein ones are internal and Koni are not. Are the OEM ones good or will they be too tall to run with H&R Sport springs?

Thanks in advance

I'm running koni sport shocks and spring and decided not to use them. I have also read several people doing the same. As long as you're not hitting huge pot holes you shouldn't have to worry about anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorbmw View Post
      I'm running koni sport shocks and spring and decided not to use them. I have also read several people doing the same. As long as you're not hitting huge pot holes you shouldn't have to worry about anything.

Check, thanks. Thinking I'm going to go OEM and shorten them a bit

Comment

Oem bump stops or springs

Comment

Bump stops. I have H&R Sport Springs with E90 drop hats and Koni SA Shocks

Comment

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
            Bump stops. I have H&R Sport Springs with E90 drop hats and Koni SA Shocks

I have some brand new bump stop I'll sell ya!

Comment

Working...
            X