No announcement yet.

M50 VEMS PnP standalone group buy - $850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 days to go until the group buy ends and the price goes up. I will not host another group buy as this price is do good to do again.

currently 15 participants ordering M50, M50 vanos, M52, S50B32 and M42 variants.
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Spoke too soon, now 16
      Gunni
      @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted E30 View Post
        I got mine yesterday and have to say this is a very well thought out system with every pin and connector you need for what you order, to make it true PnP. Now I just need some time to install.
        Nice! How long did it take to receive yours after you paid? I don't mind waiting if they are making sure to build a correct and quality product, but I'm getting excited.
        '90 325is Schwarz
        5 lug'd 24V Turbo on VEMS

Comment

Close to 2 months but 3 weeks of that was shipping....because Canada is retarded with shipping stuff, nothing to do with the seller.

Comment

Damn I am too late. I wanted on this group buy but I have Ben super busy with work and haven't ad time to get on and check.

Comment

will there be another group buy?

Comment

Close to 2 months but 3 weeks of that was shipping....because Canada is retarded with shipping stuff, nothing to do with the seller.
                I see. Ya I'm going on 2 months now but I am in Colorado. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Did you install yours yet? I'm wondering how much fine tuning will be needed to get it running like stock. I'm still N/A so I would think it wouldn't need much.
                '90 325is Schwarz

Comment

Has anyone else in the US received their PnP kit yet? Still have no word on mine.
                  '90 325is Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by marek|steezkal View Post
                    Has anyone else in the US received their PnP kit yet? Still have no word on mine.
                    I have! Once it left europe I couldnt track it but it just showed at my doorstep a week or two after that
                    www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                    2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by marek|steezkal View Post
                      I see. Ya I'm going on 2 months now but I am in Colorado. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Did you install yours yet? I'm wondering how much fine tuning will be needed to get it running like stock. I'm still N/A so I would think it wouldn't need much.

I got everything installed and went to fired it up and no start, did some trouble shooting and found the Vems Ecu had internal fault causing the main relay to not turn on. So shipped it to Vems USA as per Gunni's reccomendation to have it further diagnosed. Not sure what happend with that. Been around month and a half so far. Last I talked to Gunni he ordered me a new Ecu from Vems.

Comment

Zoinks! Hopefully they get it figured out for you.

I sent Gunni an email today for an update. I haven't heard anything on mine since ordering it on March 17th.
                        '90 325is Schwarz

Comment

Ya it will get sorted, just have to wait some more.

Gunni's customer service is great though, I've been bugging him weekly for updates trying to get this going ASAP and he responds the same day every time. Just wish Vems head office would get their a$$ in gear.

Comment

Ya it will get sorted, just have to wait some more.

Gunni's customer service is great though, I've been bugging him weekly for updates trying to get this going ASAP and he responds the same day every time. Just wish Vems head office would get their a$$ in gear.
                            That's weird, I've messaged him on here and emailed him but I am getting no responses. :( Today I sent an email directly to VEMS to see if they can help. I'll give it another week or so and if I still receive no answer about my order I may start seeking a refund and cancel the order.
                            '90 325is Schwarz

Comment

That is weird. Have you tried to msg him over Facebook? That's how I've been getting in contact with him, although he always responded to my emails as well.

I'm curious to know what Vems has to say if you get a response.

Comment

That is weird. Have you tried to msg him over Facebook? That's how I've been getting in contact with him, although he always responded to my emails as well.

I'm curious to know what Vems has to say if you get a response.
                                I've messaged him on this forum and on his email. Still no response yet from VEMS but its the start of the week so I'll give it a day or two.

I did not know he had a Facebook account. I'll have to look for him, thanks for the heads up.
                                '90 325is Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                                X