Fog light woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog light woes

I scored a late motel airdam that came complete with busted fogs, brake ducts, and all necessary hardware. The airdam ended up in my 90 vert with no issues, aside from being the wrong color. Ive gutted and disassembled the fog lights and painted the housings flat black. And now, i need help with ideas for getting it all back together. My original plan was to find some afternarket, universal HID projector unit, but i cant com across anything that looks like itll fit without some kind of other modification to the fog housing. Suggestions and directions are much appreciated
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436241991329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	7244429Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436242017930.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	7244430Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436242060583.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	7244431

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    1990 BMW 325i Cabrio
    1994 Toyota Pickup
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse (Lady's Headache)
    Instagram: @papatonymk_e30

Eh?

Comment

Bird, i didnt know TRS made universals small. I was hoping somebody else here on r3v would have already done something similar that i could use as guidelines

1990 BMW 325i Cabrio
      1994 Toyota Pickup

Comment

update because its literally been almost a year. the backs of the housings have been cut out, received mini h1 projectors for christmas, mocked up an extended housings since the projector assembly is the size of a torpedo. currently in the process of building a final assembly as well as all the bracketry to hold the projector in place. need to decide on light source and how to create a lense that will form around the projector glass since it sticks out roughly half an inch past the front of the foglight housing

1990 BMW 325i Cabrio
        1994 Toyota Pickup

Comment

Working...
        X