Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethanol free gas stations...

... can be found here:
    Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Not sure what it is like in your state. We have corn squeezins in most stations. Time to switch back to the good stuff.

California has the smallest list of ethanol free gas stations

Comment

Ft Myers and Jax do pretty well here.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
        Might want to review that list again. Connecticut has 5 and Massachusetts has 9 which is less than 14 for California.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

wow! thank you for this post. looking through the texas list, i found one local company in Channel View texas, about 30 minutes away. aj's racing fuels. after google mapping and checking their web site, i found they sell fuel up to 119 octane!!!!! jesus, i bet that stuff is expensive.

i bet they have someone on the inside of one of the local refineries that produces these blends custom for them. they are closed now but i am going to call them tomorrow. if anyone else local is interested, the number is 281-452-1983
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
            Might want to review that list again. Connecticut has 5 and Massachusetts has 9 which is less than 14 for California.

nj only has one...
            IG: haggardfab

Comment

nv only has 3

7speedshop.com

Comment

Happy to share with my E30 brethren.

I didn't realize I had one just down the road. Topping off in the morning.

Comment

many of our stations around here 91 is free of corn squezzins
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

91 100% is only sold at one gas station in town that i know of. It's right under $4.00 a gallon.

Comment

Go to a marina. Boats can't run ethanol. It literally dissolves their fuel tanks. Look it up.

Comment

FL = 93 octane, with ethanol free option.

But, my DD has turbos, so I hunt and hunt for E85 with no luck. That stuff was everywhere when driving through the corn states.

Comment

North Everett has 92. OK Gas and smoke on 21st and broadway. 4.59/gal

sigpic

Comment

Interesting. Idaho, Oregon, and Washington all have lots.

Comment

It's funny, the more rural, farm community areas (at least here) have more non-E stations than the cities. Also, the non-E in the city only has 87 octane. The rural ones have up to 93. Same supplier too, Southern States. I'm guessing due to the need for pure gas in older, non-diesel agricultural equipment.

Luckily the one in the city is literally 2 blocks over from where I work. It's 87, but eh....it's an M30, and I still see a MPG improvement over running the 10% stuff.

Total for Va is 287. Suck it corn burners.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X