Bought a pig......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graveshaker View Post
    What is there to understand? It's a car nothing more nothing less.
    Practicality, it seems to lack it, but as I said, since you're enjoying it, that's great, as it's hard to find in a modern car.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Practicality, it seems to lack it, but as I said, since you're enjoying it, that's great, as it's hard to find in a modern car.
      Practical based on what? It's roomy, powerful, comfortable, safe, 6 speed manual, 392 gears, decent fuel, and only cost $18,000. It fits my wife and teenage son easily with room to spare. Very practical for us.

Comment

digging the upgrades. Esp the white writing on the tires.

I plan on doing the same with my e30, but don't tell no one, I want it to be a surprise. This will be our little secret.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

The splitter looks like when you stick chopsticks in your mouth and pretend to be a walrus.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            The splitter looks like when you stick chopsticks in your mouth and pretend to be a walrus.
            I did that when I was 3, fell on them opened up my mouth freaked Mom out.

(I don't remember)

lol

Enjoy the car op, I had a '72 RT/SE with a 440 & six pack in 1978, wish I still had it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post

Bwahahaha!!

Wake me up when some does a Superbird kit for one of these. I'd rock that with a giant #43 on the roof - #BecauseRaceCar.

EDIT:

Figures - someone did.

I don't hate it. but.. um.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
              X