No announcement yet.

NE car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to the Staggered show this coming weekend at the Big E fair grounds?
    sigpic

Comment

Odd they waited till the end of the year. At least it's a decent sized venue, they grew out of that small golf course years ago.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Bbruins72 View Post
        Anyone going to the Staggered show this coming weekend at the Big E fair grounds?
        Yea, check the ne30 facebook page. Its on there somewhere, i think we're all meeting at a mcdonalds close by

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
        "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
        1991 318is - the cruiser
        1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Not going to make it to staggered. But I am definitely going to the eca takeover show. If anyone wants to caravan I live relatively close. Would be nice to get a bunch of e30s together for it

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Nick View Post
            Not going to make it to staggered. But I am definitely going to the eca takeover show. If anyone wants to caravan I live relatively close. Would be nice to get a bunch of e30s together for it

For staggered this was the meet up plan

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
            1991 318is - the cruiser
            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by Bbruins72 View Post
              As long as it's not raining I plan on going...

Comment

The last Caffeine and Carburetors of the season in new canaan ct is this sunday. Hope to see some e30s there!
                84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Anyone going to the eca show in stafford today? Supposed to be pretty big. Willing to meet up before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by yngtmr View Post
                    The last Caffeine and Carburetors of the season in new canaan ct is this sunday. Hope to see some e30s there!
                    Sorry I missed that one, was at a local show with my e30 vert.
                    Mills mansion in staatsburg my.
                    Attached Files
                    Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

July 7th, 8th, and 9th.. tried to go last year but weatherman called for hail, so mine stayed in the garage!

Comment

Crap, might be away then
                        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

eEuroparts.com is the premier supplier of European auto parts for SAAB, BMW, Volvo, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and other European car brands. Since 2000.

9+10 June 17
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Should be good for that one, not aware of any other plans. Last year was a damp and chilly event but a nice turnout. My friend won an award with his 91 ix.
                            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Working...
                            X