Wtb zender rear valance and zender, IS or ES front valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb zender rear valance and zender, IS or ES front valance

Looking for a zender rear valance that will fit early style diving board bumpers original or a good replica. Also looking for a front valance for the same car. Either zender, IS or ES

Still looking

Comment

Just saw an ES parts car for sale whole car 500.00 or will sell parts ,Monterey bay California .It is the ES version ,two lower slots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
        Just saw an ES parts car for sale whole car 500.00 or will sell parts ,Monterey bay California .It is the ES version ,two lower slots.
        He wants to sell the whole car, I offered him $150 and he comes back and said that it cost 1,500 new and that Ill have to offer a lot more for it

Comment

Sounds like he decided to change what he stated in his ad? It is increasingly becoming harder to find people who keep their word these days .

Comment

Someone's selling a rear 3 piece zender apron and front ES valence in my local Craigslist ads. Would be down to buy and ship for a fellow r3v'er

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              Someone's selling a rear 3 piece zender apron and front ES valence in my local Craigslist ads. Would be down to buy and ship for a fellow r3v'er

Where are you located and how much are they asking for both things?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyac28 View Post
                Where are you located and how much are they asking for both things?

Sf Bay Area. Lemme try and find the craigslist link I'll pm it to you

1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                  Sf Bay Area. Lemme try and find the craigslist link I'll pm it to you

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X