Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1992 e30 325i Convertible, 5spd manual, 67k miles, SLC UT

SOLD... Thanks r3v.

This car is a beauty. I have owned the car for about 6 months, and done quite a bit of work on it. Resealed front of engine, new timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment, and general maintenance. It is a repaint from the factory schwarz 2 and it is now a metallic black. Paint looks VERY GOOD. One notable scratch on rear decklid (about 2 inches long, should buff mostly out. I need to tackle that.)
    Car has 67k mi. AC blows cold, and everything works as it should. Coolant level sensor started giving me grief a couple days ago, so will get that addressed. Brake light check light is on, also looking at at. Otherwise, those are the only issues currently. Car sat in the sun prior to the repaint, so dash is cracked. Couldn't find a good crack free, so up to buyer how they want to remedy that. I was leaning toward a plastic cover. Also could use a new shift knob, leather is worn, but again, that is personal preference, so deciding against going with my preference. Seats were refinished with vinyl. Everybody is impressed with the interior. Was an auto top, but at some point was converted to manual. Works well, and seals up nicely.
    I bought it and have been restoring it, but as I have too many cars, it is time for it to go. If I had the garage space, I would keep it as it is the perfect city runabout. Even fits the kids in the back seat.
    only mods are ansa sport exhaust, and H&R street cup kit. Very compliant suspension, not harsh at all. I have the stock springs.

$12,000
    PM for contact info. Prefer to talk in person.
    Car is located in SLC, UT.

Gallery...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NwThRVUWxBo0pfW92https://photos.app.goo.gl/NwThRVUWxBo0pfW92

Last edited by Driftin; 07-22-2017, 11:23 PM.

Man my photo posting skills are lacking here. I added a link to a gallery in Google albums. Hopefully it works, Pease advise if it down not. Thanks!
    Last edited by Driftin; 07-20-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I don't know what's more impressive the car or that view. Is that Salt Lake city?

Comment

It looks like it's right above the city by the University of Utah.. very beautiful area that overlooks the entire valley
        sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
        1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
        1991 325ix-Sold
        1988 325iX-

Comment

Working...
        X