No announcement yet.

Infamous douchebag bro destroys E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house in the picture was recently remodeled by some people on a show called million dollar listing Los Angeles. It was the house these shit bags lived in.
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

I don't like these guys, but that looked like a pretty clean one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
        If you fill his street with e30s in protest, he'll make a video of it and get a shit ton of views and make more money.
        Truff. The best way to win is to completely ignore him.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Unfortunately, I've heard of this guy, and he is the living embodiment of cancer. Cringe, thy name is Jake Paul. I'm just glad it's a convertible. Nothing of value was lost :fishslap:

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
            Unfortunately, I've heard of this guy, and he is the living embodiment of cancer. Cringe, thy name is Jake Paul. I'm just glad it's a convertible. Nothing of value was lost :fishslap:
            Hey!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Shots fired
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                Shots fired
                Don't worry, if he runs a vert won't be able to catch him
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

What a D-bag. People like watching this anal polyp?
                  F80 ///M3 CS
                  i3 REx LCI
                  Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                    The house in the picture was recently remodeled by some people on a show called million dollar listing Los Angeles. It was the house these shit bags lived in.
                    He's renting it, and million dollar listings in Los Angeles are all too very common. Looks like a middle class neighborhood to me. At least he can be evicted if need be, and he's not making any money on the property. One day when the wild antics of young hollywood, become sad antics of old has-beens he'll disappear with the rest of the D-listers or grow the fuck up and be a human being again. Or he might OD, because it's obvious he and his unemployed leeches are on lots of coke.
                    F80 ///M3 CS
                    i3 REx LCI
                    Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

jmg coming out swinging

Comment

just 14 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
                          He's renting it, and million dollar listings in Los Angeles are all too very common. Looks like a middle class neighborhood to me. At least he can be evicted if need be, and he's not making any money on the property. One day when the wild antics of young hollywood, become sad antics of old has-beens he'll disappear with the rest of the D-listers or grow the fuck up and be a human being again. Or he might OD, because it's obvious he and his unemployed leeches are on lots of coke.
                          I had a condo just north of Olympic in Westwood we sold for 875k in 2000, a million dollars is nothing in L.A.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            I had a condo just north of Olympic in Westwood we sold for 875k in 2000, a million dollars is nothing in L.A.
                            There are no million dollar homes in this area. There is not even an empty lot for 1 mill.

Comment

It sold last in 2015 for 780k, the bubble was unkind. lol

Comment

I don't see this kids life past 30 years old being... well a happy one
                                My Garage
                                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                                X