Portland BMW Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing S50 swap. Help

Anybody out here in PDX that has had success with the s50 swap in their E30? Recently took the duty to finish this build from a close childhood friend recently ( vabsster ) I picked this swap partially started, and now I'm hoping to tie up the loose ends with a little help.

Needs:
    -Communication with the fuel rail. Bad relay?
    -E36 exhaust finished, so first 3 feet will clear.
    -End links for rear sway bar. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
      Son of a BITCH. The main 5er West day is Saturday, that's the last day I have to work in Bend. I won't be up in Portland until Sunday.

Sad face.

Who wants to get something together for the weekend after? Saturday the 26th, or Sunday the 27th? I'll have been up there for a week by then at that point, be a little more settled in, and things won't be so crazy. It'll be much easier for me to get to a meet.
      Yea wife's bday is same weekend as the show. But weekend after that lets do Vancouver mini meet ey?
      "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Was hoping we could agree on a scheduled meet. Maybe twice a month, every other weekend or something? We can brainstorm as a group this weekend.

This weekend being 5erWest is a bit of an exception being a legit show and all. I thought it would be fun to roll there together!

Josh, it sounds like your moving up here?
        -Nick
        Originally posted by 87e30
        First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

I don't think there's enough interest in a weekly or bi monthly meet. Maybe a monthly thing, but nobody really shows up to meets anymore (I stopped planning them because of low attendance).
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

So uh I just showed up in Portland yesterday (currently staying with family while I try find a house to rent) but I down to try meet up. I don't really have a schedule yet but if it's near me I'll try make it work. Gotta start making some r3v friends

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              I don't think there's enough interest in a weekly or bi monthly meet. Maybe a monthly thing, but nobody really shows up to meets anymore (I stopped planning them because of low attendance).
              Just you and me for beers then!? ;D

Congrats on the M3 by the way! I don't come on r3v enough anymore to stay current on recent shit. I can't wait to see it.
              -Nick
              Originally posted by 87e30
              First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Portland BMW Meet

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                Was hoping we could agree on a scheduled meet. Maybe twice a month, every other weekend or something? We can brainstorm as a group this weekend.

This weekend being 5erWest is a bit of an exception being a legit show and all. I thought it would be fun to roll there together!

Nick, it was great meeting you at C&C yesterday. I'd definitely be down to start up a bi-weekly meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Last edited by dpmcdonald; 07-20-2014, 01:19 PM.
                '91 318is turbo

Comment

We should set up a rotating bi weekly meet. 1st saturday of the month, over on the west side, 3rd saturday over on the east side.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                    We should set up a rotating bi weekly meet. 1st saturday of the month, over on the west side, 3rd saturday over on the east side.

To be honest, Sundays would work much better for myself. Plus, that way, we could always crash RDM if we get bored. Lol!
                    '91 318is turbo

Comment

Were gonna be staying in Portland Wednesday and Thursday, wouldn't mind meeting up with a few of you guys
                      sigpic
                      Justin Angelli
                      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
                        Correct, I am now officially a resident of Vancouver, WA.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmcdonald View Post
                          Nick, it was great meeting you at C&C yesterday. I'd definitely be down to start up a bi-weekly meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          I wish you luck. No sarcasm intended. The first couple have a decent turn out but it dwindles off after that.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                          X