Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed: Help With S50 Swap

Hi everyone,

I am starting this thread for a friend that lives in Portland. I recently sold him my unfinished S50 swap. He doesn't have as much time as he had planned to work on it and is looking for someone with some experience that can help (with pay) him finish it. I am the one who started and almost finished the swap. As it sits, the motor has been rebuilt and is rewired. When trying to start it, the fuel injectors are not firing. Spark is good, fuel pressure is good, and everything else seems fine. I have given my friend all of my documentation on exactly how I rewired the harness.

Here is his phone number and username: 503-858-7775, ShiftyS50

Here is the link to my for sale ad with some info about the car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323200

He is an awesome guy and is new to the E30 scene... I am happy to help answer any questions about the swap, I am on the East coast though so I am not there in person.

Thanks

Or if you know any mechanics in town who have experience with E30s?

Comment

Where exactly is the car located? I will try and swing by to help diagnose if I have time this week.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

The car is in SW. I have it at Pacific motorsports today, But they seem to suggest I replace the harness and buy the adaptor. Seems a little excessive and expensive in my opinion.

Comment

Fuck pacific. Let me know when you get it home, and I will try to come take a peek and help you out.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
          X