Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 e30 325i m60 with 5 lug swap - No Longer Available

1989 e30 325i m60 with 5 lug swap

I bought this car with intentions to race it but bought a house and building an s50 swap e30 so time to sell. I have done nothing to the car but it does start and drive but some wiring should definitely be checked and the electric fan is not hooked up. I'm fairly certain this car is the one built by garagistic and has since had a black interior installed, a funky paint job, a different engine installed and it has a salvage title because it caught on fire at an autocross event from what i was told. The body is very clean with no rust but it could use a paint job. Feel free to ask any questions and i will try to take some more pictures this weekend

List Date: 4/6/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1989 e30 325i m60 with 5 lug swap
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Interested in car.

What are the issues with the car? Especially the wiring.

Comment

The electric fan needs to be wired up and most of the instrument cluster doesn't work from what I remember.

Comment

That is Lela, yes it was on fire, most damage was centered around the shifter hole and interior hence the black interior swap. the motor is not the hybrid m62/m60 they tested in the car its just a m60 they stuck in to sell it. the car would be best suited with new engine and chassis harnesses if it has not already been replaced, thats what we had planned to do if we had it longer, this car traded hands a few times since it was last here. When Garagistic sold it originally it brought 15k on ebay! GLWS
        Last edited by SmokeE30; 05-22-2017, 10:42 PM.
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. I reall appreciate it. I've owned the car for almost a year and it's never left my garage. But I'm moving in a month and don't really feel like moving it since I'm not going to have time to work on it anyways. I would recommend it be trailered since I don't know much about it but it does run and drive. I will also be selling my fire orange e30 s50 pretty soon if anyone is interested but I will post a new thread for that. Probably going to ask around 15k for it since just about everything is new on the car.

Comment

Do you have any better pictures?

Comment

A few pictures
              Attached Files

Comment

I need gone. 4000. Also comes with 2 brand new front fenders.

Comment

Working...
                X