No announcement yet.

South African e30 S50b30euro Race Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like that type of digital readout but us silly yanks couldn't do all the conversions whilst driving down the freeway. kPa? Whats the c with the lil thingy?

j/k

Awesome Build.

Comment

Haha,

I'm having Great difficulty getting the rear hubs off the trailing arms, they just dont wanna budge, I got the one locking nut off, with the use of a 2m long power bar, but the other one just wont budge, then on the loose side I can't seem to pull the hub off, Im' wondering if there is something else holding it in place, on the sideshaft side (as the side shaft is still attached to the back, and it wont just pull out either)

Comment

I finally got those damn pesky hubs off... what a PITA.

The trailing arms should be off 2 get re inforced, and I'm going to get solid bushes made from them (Ally with a Steel insert), or maybe even convert it to a Rose Joint setup, as I'm worried the bushes will wear as they are steel on steel, maybe get a bearing for it...

I've been very busy with my studies so, not much as happened on the car, except some rust prevention, as I found some on the underside of the floor pan.

My big project that I have been working on is a removable Radiator cowl / front section.

I'm using the original top cross beam, so that I can still mount up the grills and kidney, bu the lower section is made from rectangular tubing... it's still a work in progress and I will post pictures when it's done, and when I have time from studies.

Comment

Working...
        X