Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The peoples car (beware of non e30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thats a VW...if only they made these things RWD

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Originally posted by turboeta View Post
      Some do...

Damn that's clean, I neeeed new paint.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I loved my '92 Montana Green GTI. Funny, you have offical VW rivets for the fender flares and side skirts!!

Comment

In 10 years or so when my new engine gives out i plan on making it RWD ;)

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
          I loved my '92 Montana Green GTI. Funny, you have offical VW rivets for the fender flares and side skirts!!
          I'm a little anal some times. Even use OE thermostats ($48), engine mounts ($23 each), hoses, and cam shaft plugs ($3 each) on the e30.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Looks good, My buddy has a 16v GTI. Prettttty nice.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Check this out
              Axel
              BMW 320i Touring (M20B25)

Comment

i'm not going that extreme. i want to drive it to and from the track with out any issues
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Car looks straight, begging for some small bumpers and an early 16v spoiler IMO...

Nice Job!

Comment

Are you going to paint the bottom of the big bumpers or leave them all black?
                    Chris
                    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

seriously MkII gti's (and golfs for that matter) drive so well you wouldn't even care

Nice car! I have tons of worthless VW knowledge. Someday I'd like to have a nice '87 16v.
                      Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                        Car looks straight, begging for some small bumpers and an early 16v spoiler IMO...

Nice Job!
                        Seems to be a little too trendy at the moment. I've always prefered the big bumpers. Would have been a lot cheaper though. Probably why its so over done. Like sport maxxers.

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                        Are you going to paint the bottom of the big bumpers or leave them all black?
                        Keeping them broke looking. Kinda like the base model early e36's. I did not even really want the mirrors painted either but changed my mind at the last minute. I think less is more with such an old car. No fogs, no a/c, no back seat, no badges, no tint, no Fender flare (which orignally came on the car.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

looks great but why didnt you roll the fenders before the paint job?!?!

Comment

Did not think i would need to. I only plan on running a 7J rim.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Very nice! Looks like its going to be a very nice car!

Comment

I'll start working on it thursday. The e30 gets some "spring cleaning" tommorow. Here is a clip of the motor and exhaust.

EUROSPEC HEAD WITH SCHRICK CAM ON A 2.0L BLOCKMAGNAFLOW CAT, TT CATBACK EXHAUST MATED TO A 1.8T EUROSPORT STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X