Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 more sets ;D

Comment

I will be able to pledge this afternoon! That will be another set to come to Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
        Because when this happened it was months ago.. Now I have other things that need my attention and wheels no longer fit the budget.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
        Whatttt? Wheels should be on the top of the list ;) I get it though...just seems like half of the interested parties bailed in a matter of a couple weeks.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
        Instagram:
        https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
        LS Build Thread:
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
          Also why are the required units higher for the concave wheels? Especially if they have more interest.
          The 17x8" ET25 is a fitment we developed and we're willing to accept the extra wheels required to meet the minimum production quantity as inventory. The 17x8.5" ET20 is a fitment we wouldn't typically recommend to our track oriented customers, so we're not as willing to risk holding inventory for an unknown length in time.

The same rules have applied to our other deals.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Alright ladies and gentleman, we need a last minute push from the community! Get your pledge in while you still can.

We are down to the last 7 hours of the Group Buy and we currently have 91 wheels pledged for. If only one size is produced, then we have 53 in favor of the 17x8.5” et20, and 63 in favor of the 17x8” ET25. That’s more than enough demand to produce the 8” wheel at the lowest discount, but we need more participants to unlock these pledges with bigger discounts.

Do not make the mistake of counting yourself out already based on the results. We typically see a rush of buyers in the last few hours of every Group Buy. That’s exactly what happened with the Concave E30 deal. Don’t armchair quarterback this deal. Let the Group Buy site do it’s job and convert conservative pledges into onboard members as more sign-up.

- Ryan

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

How will postage to international countries be handled?

Comment

Fingers crossed for concave action.

Comment

So I guess I have to miss out as the multiple devices that I am using will not approve the PayPal request for some reason. At the end of the order I get this pop-up message:

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. Item total is invalid (#10426: Invalid Data)."
                  Last edited by HotelLima95; 08-25-2016, 08:50 PM. Reason: Topic change

Comment

Woo! I'm number 100. That's a $125 discount folks!

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                      The 17x8" ET25 is a fitment we developed and we're willing to accept the extra wheels required to meet the minimum production quantity as inventory. The 17x8.5" ET20 is a fitment we wouldn't typically recommend to our track oriented customers, so we're not as willing to risk holding inventory for an unknown length in time.

The same rules have applied to our other deals.
                      I get it from a sellers perspective...go with the tried and true, but the concave design should be given the same opportunity as the flat design. I guarantee that the extra sets would sell in no time once people saw how good they looked on an e30. Plus now there is almost enough interest for both! :) Come on Apex! Give the concaves a shot. I've been waiting patiently for these to come to fruition. Heck I would even pay full price for a set with no questions asked.
                      Last edited by ian e30 318is; 08-25-2016, 10:09 PM.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                      Instagram:
                      https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                      LS Build Thread:
                      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Hmm says I'm 25th placed pledge. I'm supposedly 103rd spot. What am I missing? Looking at this on my phone.
                        "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens"

Comment

This deal ended with zero wheels sold because most participants were only willing to buy if the highest discount levels were reached. Unfortunately, not enough people pledge to unlock even one tier, and the deal collapsed in on itself.

But there’s good news! We were crazy close to reaching the maximum discount, and if you look at the data below, we were also really close to having enough participants to produce both sizes.

ARC-8 17x8” ET25
                          Minimum Production Requirement: 50
                          Participants 1st Choice: 58
                          Participants 1 & 2nd Choice Combined: 75

ARC-8 17x8.5” ET20
                          Minimum Production Requirement: 80
                          Participants 1st Choice: 61
                          Participants 1 & 2nd Choice Combined: 73

If we can just get 11 more wheels accounted for, and reach the production minimums for both sizes, we can fulfill the deal in such a way that both sizes are produced and everyone gets the max discount. (Graph shows 115, but we actually have 119 now).

We believe it would be a lot better for this deal to just wait for 11~ more wheels than to cancel the whole deal, or at best make one size for just a few people with little to no discount. The site automatically tries to salvage the deal at the next best tier, and many of you have already adjusted your minimum discount downward as we attempt to service the most people for the best price. Because the weekend is here and we can’t work on this deal any more until Monday, we’re going to see who else would like to sign-up, and then we’ll re-evaluate the deal on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who’s been fighting to make these wheels a reality.

- Ryan
                          Last edited by APEX Race Parts; 08-26-2016, 09:19 PM.

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Originally posted by HotelLima95 View Post
                            So I guess I have to miss out as the multiple devices that I am using will not approve the PayPal request for some reason. At the end of the order I get this pop-up message:

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. Item total is invalid (#10426: Invalid Data)."
                            We would be happy to add you to the Group Buy. You have PM sir.

Originally posted by E30xium View Post
                            Hmm says I'm 25th placed pledge. I'm supposedly 103rd spot. What am I missing? Looking at this on my phone.
                            Happy to help here. What is the screen name you signed up under?

- Ryan

Comment

If this stays open for just till I get back from vacation I'll be on board as well lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Hoping for the concave wheel to be produced. Is it possible for people to lower their discount tier so the deal goes through. $50 or so would be worth it to me.
                                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X