No announcement yet.

Central VA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll show up if my 2002 is operational at the time. I'm a little hazy about richmond because my car is definitely not going to be able to navigate through all those potholes without bottoming out.

Comment

its not that bad, just pay attention to the road ;) .
      --Will

Comment

let's say hypothetically it's in richmond, when do you guys want to do it?
        a christmas/winter meet or should we hold off until spring? if we hold off until then, should we meet up in the mountains?

...so many questions

i'm game for whatever btw

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck View Post
          its not that bad, just pay attention to the road ;) .
          I think you're underestimating how low the car is going to be, lol.

Take this car, lower it 1.5 inches and add a couple degrees of negative camber. Thats what I will be running.

Comment

we'll keep the meet out of downtown, and in the suburbs

affluent communities = good roads:D

Comment

No lower that some E30's around here.

Comment

thats a nice turbo. It might just get stolen in richmond.

Im down for a meet, with preferably a drive. Mountians are definitely the best. I four or five hour drive could be an awesome amount of fun.
                --Will

Comment

if no ones gonna get together on their own for a drive, lets take the NASA autox on Jan 14 and meet up there.

like mentioned before, they put on great events and they are now back at VMP in petersburg (best venue in state). last weekend we had 7 60 second high speed runs which was a blast. Theyre also doing an event at VIRs Patriot Course in Feb which will be sick.

either way, Id be down for something - whos gonna plan it?? And CarsSuck, is yours the white iS with black lip i see around the fan??

Comment

I will be attempting to do the VIR event depends on weather of course and work schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by 91bimmahVA View Post
                      And CarsSuck, is yours the white iS with black lip i see around the fan??
                      No, mine is bronzit, but i think i know what car your talking about. Its got those nice 15 inch wheels?

Doing a couple of NASA events would be awesome. I'm going to try to go to a few HPDEs this year, so an early start is a good thing.

91bimmahVA, where do you live?
                      --Will

Comment

on Pine and Cary near the VCU engineering bldg... we have two red e30s, one w/ m50 swap going on but not quite done yet.

swing thru and check em out sometime if youre close by.

about that other e30... yeah it has those 6 spoke wheels with the nice lip that seem to come randomly on a few diff models but were never standard.. whats the deal with those wheels anyways?? i like them.
                        Last edited by 91bimmahVA; 12-09-2006, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Im on harrison and cary, right next to the oliver hall :)
                          sigpic

Comment

damn, how come i never see any of these e30's around vcu? im down for a meet soon, as long as its within 50 or so miles of richmond. short gears aren't fun on the highway.

Comment

since a lot of you guys go to vcu, when do you get off for winter break?

Comment

Friday! w00t!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X