Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 new projects, few pics and lots of ideas !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a lot of e30s...

Comment

Originally posted by speedhop View Post
      living the dream.....simply living the dream:p
      +1 nicely said! :drink:

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka View Post
        3.1L m20 w/ ITB's !!!
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Hey Vlad, which car do you DD?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            Hey Vlad, which car do you DD?
            mercedes e class 4 matic for now, will proly get e63 amg in the spring

Comment

Ah, I remember seeing that Merc, I like it a lot.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Haha, your driveway looks like Nurburgring.

Vlad, I think I figured out the problem (if you want to call it that). No offense, but I think you're speeding through the projects. I think if you took your time with each you'd end up with less cars, more money, and ultimately more enjoyment from the car when complete. It'd also give you time to change your mind and find better/different parts and ideas.

This last project took you several months, when the reality is that it would take most of us several years. At the rate you are going, you'll soon have more E30s that pairs of underwear. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing what you've got going on, it gets me excited, but maybe try and take it easy?

I dunno, not trying to tell you how to live, just maybe pointing out what I see. :P

Take a car and work on it in your garage for a year or two, and you'll have something twice as special.

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

Originally posted by fwappy View Post
                  Haha, your driveway looks like Nurburgring.

Vlad, I think I figured out the problem (if you want to call it that). No offense, but I think you're speeding through the projects. I think if you took your time with each you'd end up with less cars, more money, and ultimately more enjoyment from the car when complete. It'd also give you time to change your mind and find better/different parts and ideas.

This last project took you several months, when the reality is that it would take most of us several years. At the rate you are going, you'll soon have more E30s that pairs of underwear. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing what you've got going on, it gets me excited, but maybe try and take it easy?

I dunno, not trying to tell you how to live, just maybe pointing out what I see. :P

Take a car and work on it in your garage for a year or two, and you'll have something twice as special.
                  There's a distinct difference that separates Vlad from most of the e30 owners on R3v, MONEY, he has it. When you have the funds for a project, the only thing you really have to do is choose your motor, paint, wheels, suspension, etc...and make it happen.

Most e30 owners, have to save for several months for a set of smilies let alone a ground up restoration.

I don't think his cars are any less special because they didn't take
                  3 years to build, it's quite the opposite, his shit is done right.

Comment

Your nuts, and I'm loving it. BTW, Why are you not done with all 3 of them yet???
                    Originally posted by payney8
                    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

I know this might be too crazy of an idea, but how 'bout you do some of your own wrenching this time...

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

LOL @ The Haters.

Sucks to see someone with money doing what you've always wanted to do, doesn't it?

Comment

vlad. i hate you. i wanna see 3.1 m20 with itbs though. that'd be sweet

Comment

Hey, I'm not hating at all. I wanted to be very sincere and polite in my post. I think his cars are tasteful and truly amazing. I was just maybe suggesting spending more personal time on them so he wouldn't end up with 100 of them! But hey, I'd love to have 100 E30s, lol!

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                              LOL @ The Haters.

Sucks to see someone with money doing what you've always wanted to do, doesn't it?
                              Don't be so quick to assume Vlad's the only one on r3v with money.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                                yes it does, but i hate in good fun. haha its nice to see someone doing something i'd love to do.

i think vlad needs to build a car and then hold a raffle between r3v members to see who gets it. hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X