Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great choice! Aside from TV, what colors are you considering? Byzanz? Boston/Fern Green? Estoril? Dakar? There aren't really that many colors that you didn't list, at least not common ones.

in b4 "e28 > e36"
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      Great choice! Aside from TV, what colors are you considering? Byzanz? Boston/Fern Green? Estoril? Dakar? There aren't really that many colors that you didn't list, at least not common ones.

in b4 "e28 > e36"
      I want Dakar, TV, Estoril, Byzanz in that order. I would consider a Boston/Fern green too. I've only seen a few green ones in person so it's hard to judge.

Mykal doesn't like Dakar so that makes me sad. She loves Estoril and likes TV too so that is why TV is at the top.

One of the things I miss from BMW is the cool colors they offered.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Fall/Winter time frame to be honest. I want to get a feel for the market so we make the right decision. Has to be a 4 door manual and one of the cooler colors (at least for me), so not red, silver, black, avus, white, etc. Preferable Techno Violet. It's replacing the Ti. I think its the right decision considering how relativity cheap they are and Mykal said she would like to drive one. Looking for something with all maintenance done. This is NOT a track car so I am not looking for craigslist deals.
        Sounds awesome! I'd love a techno M3/4/5, or a Estoril blue one. Biggest turn off for me on the M3/4/5 is most of the color's I like come with the dove grey interior that hasn't worn very well. A nice black interior on either color would look great.

Oh BTW, Avus was a 1995 M3 coupe color, in 96 the changed to estoril. And Daytona Violet > Techno Violet, but they changed that color in 96 too.:down:
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I am actually a fan of dove grey on E36's. But I agree, most of them don't age well at all :(

Comment

Modena FTW
            Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Big ass tool box FTW!
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                Modena FTW
                I need to get mine looking that nice. :puppy:

Comment

Cliffs:

- Used an E32 AC fan for my E30, works perfect. 16" pusher with tons of power.
                  - Rally was awesome
                  - I need a another Getrag 260

Comment

So, anyone have a Getrag 260 sitting around?

Comment

What happened to yours?

Comment

Just think, first gear only. E30 rock crawler? Lol

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          What happened to yours?
                          no idea to be honest, it just decided to quit shifting. Stuck in first gear, no matter what gear you put the shift lever in. (and NO it's not shift linkage, it is internal to the trans).

Comment

you drive it all the way home in first gear or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              you drive it all the way home in first gear or what?
                              nah, I used AAA.

Comment

check out this vid Ross made of the rally event yesterday. http://vimeo.com/39566018

Comment

Working...
                                X