FS:2005 M3 IB/Blk ZCP SMG 60k Central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:2005 M3 IB/Blk ZCP SMG 60k Central PA

*May be interested in a partial trade for a clean, turn key, non basket case e30 plus cash*

Unexpected medical bills are forcing me to unload my M3. I'm the 3rd owner and have put less than 5k on it my year of ownership, previous owner had car for less than 6 months and 5k as well. Before that was BMW dealer bought/serviced/re-sold for the first 50k of it's life. It's a third vehicle for me, and garage kept under a cover for basically the entire year I've owned it. Had big plans for the car, but they never happened. Details…

2005 BMW M3
    VIN: WBSBL93445PN61733
    Clean/clear car fax
    59,9XX miles, will probably crack 60k next time I drive it. Its a third vehicle for me and rarely gets driven so that number won't go up much.
    Interlagos Blue on Black nappa leather
    SMGII
    Competition Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Nav/Sat/Multi Disc
    Dual power seats
    Xenons
    Moonroof
    Rear parking sensors
    Harmon Kardon Sound
    Blue tooth
    BMW Assist
    AUX/Ipod hookup

Aftermarket stuff:
    Megan racing coil overs with height/compression/reboud dampening and camber plates, previous owner installed, have less than 10k on them. Actually ride pretty descent.
    19x8/19x9.5 TSW Valencia wheels in matte black. Previous owner installed, again less than 10k. Fronts have minor camber wear.
    Smoked corner lights
    Blacked out kidney/side grills

Recent Maintenance:
    Car was serviced/inspected by Princeton BMW at 50k when previous owner purchased the car. Since then I've done…
    Oil/filter change TWS 10w/60 at 56,900
    Cabin air filter at 56,900
    AFE air filter/MAF cleaned at 56,900
    OEM Fuel filter at 56,900
    Purchased plugs and valve shim kit but haven't got around to the them or the rest of the inspection II items yet. Was on my winter to do list but these will be given with car.
    Subframe is crack free as of two days ago when I was under the car.

Interior: 8/10
    Rear view mirror needs fixed (infamous dimming fluid issue)
    Very minor driver side bolster wear
    Minor rub marks on bottom of steering wheel
    Alacantara on ZCP wheel is in really nice shape
    Everything works as it should

Exterior: 8/10
    Couple small dings/light scratches. Nothing really worth mentioning.
    Front bumper had a respray at some point in its previous life.
    Missing driver side headlight washer nozzle/cover.

The car runs/drives/shifts as it should, needs nothing just turn key and go. It is due for the remaining 60k Inspection II items. Was on my to do list for this upcoming winter but life happens and I need the car gone.

Asking $22,600 OBO which I think is pretty reasonable for the mileage/options. I do owe some $$ on the car through my local credit union. They are super easy to work with and I don't expect any issues on that end, but worth mentioning.

I'll update the thread if I come across anything I'm forgetting. Email is the best way to get ahold of me as I don't get on here much. zrinnocent@gmail.com

Any questions ask, I'm a motivated seller. Car is located in Central PA 17046.

Here are a few pictures I currently have on me, i'll get some more/interior shots up shortly.

this car is so sexy. GLWS
    1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
    1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

Thanks! Will hurt to see it go.

Comment

bump.

Comment

bump for a couple potential showings this weekend. Still may consider trade for e30 + cash.

Comment

BUMP, 22k if not sold this week car is getting traded.

Comment

Working...
            X