Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok its been too long.. best way to source m5x engine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok its been too long.. best way to source m5x engine!

so I have been searching for months now and just cant come across any good engines what so ever.. I want to know what you guys suggest is a good way to source a m50/52. craigslist has been a no-go as well as junk yards. I get alerted everytime a new car arrives and its ripped apart before I get there.. and forums haven't brought me any luck as I don't want to ship. I am in seattle,wa. if anyone has any other suggestions how they scored a good motor let me know

Friends was the way I've gotten all of my engines. Keep communication with some race shops in the area and make friends with them. Ended up a bottom end wasn't being used by one race team, so I ended up with a s52 less the head and wiring for 400. Stuff like that, just keep your eyes open and be patient, it'll happen.

Comment

Ebay, friends, forums, craigslist, local junkyard, and race shops doing motor swaps (how I got my s52).

Can't really think of any other ways.

Comment

My brother is going to pull m50 out of his e30 to drop s50 in.
        Very healthy motor/tranny/wiring/driveshaft, basically complete swap minus exhaust.
        And the good thing, you can hear it run, test drive it before purchase.
        PM me if interested.
        "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

I found mine on my local craigslist.
          91 318is M50 swapped
          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

got my fucked up s50 on craigslist for $600................

Comment

Working...
            X