No announcement yet.

Inner ball joints - we *are not* screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I went to order it said they had 1. I went to order it and they're payment system is screwed up. I emailed the guy, he asked me if I wanted 2 and then sent me a paypal invoice.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Buy the arms and just be happy you can still get your hands on new OE pieces.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Why? I have a 20 ton press in my basement and $35+$20 for the ball joints is a lot cheaper than $390. It's one thing for a show car, it's another thing for a rallycross car that gets beat on relentlessly.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Why would you care about ball joints in a rally ix? Did the old ones fall apart?

Comment

Are you asking me why I would care about steering/angle of my tires while racing?
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
              Are you asking me why I would care about steering/angle of my tires while racing?
              Not sure how I could have asked my question any clearer, but thanks for the smart ass response.

Comment

Dude, that was a pretty dumb question.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

My bad. I just didn't see a worn ball joint being noticeable offroad, but turns out that is far from the case. Learn something new everyday.

Anyway sorry for the thread derail. To add something relevent; I purchased the same balljoints from OldBenz last year and I haven't had any complaints with them.

Comment

Nice! Good to know. I was a bit worried about ordering from him.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Because worn ball joints can break and im sure he does not want to go flying off a cliff when it does.
                      could be that.

Comment

I can further recommend OldBenz. $35 is a great price and they installed great.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Hey guys how you doing?

Yesterday i purchased from eeuroparts.com inner and outer ball joints which looked like being in stock. At the moment they cancelled my order but they added it to my project list.

We regret to inform you that the item Ball Joint - Front Inner (BMBJ4327) has been unexpectedly put on back order from our supplier, there is no suitable replacement for your vehicle.
                          We do not have an expected estimated time of arrival for this part. We will keep your back order open with the manufacturer for as long as you would like. This part has not been discontinued, it will show up eventually.
                          Would you like to wait or cancel this part entirely? Please advise.
                          Does anybody know where to buy the inner and outer ball joint together?

Comment

Received mine from finland.

Hope they last a life haha

Comment

Originally posted by notanawdix80 View Post

Received mine from finland.

Hope they last a life haha
                              Do you have a website or contact info?
                              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

the inners on my ix are original but seem to have no play and feel tight, are they more robust than the standard E30 parts?

Comment

Working...
                                X