WTB: E30 with S50/52 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 with S50/52 swap

I'm looking for an E30 with an S50 or an S52 swapped in. Must be in good condition with tasteful mods only.

Email me details and your phone number at cbrons@verizon.net I have cash in hand.

how much money is in your hand??
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Yes, how much money IS in your hand? I think you'd have a hard time finding someone who swapped an S52 who's willing to sell the car for a reasonable price. My 325iS has an S52 with an OBDI conversion and the TMS/Conforti intake setup. I'd probably sell it for somewhere in the low teens (which is totally unreasonable) :-)

Comment

I have enough money to buy the right car. Plastic bumpers only, and no race car wannabe interior. I just want a clean car with an even cleaner swap that has a few tasteful mods.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWJEEP
          I'm looking for an E30 with an S50 or an S52 swapped in. Must be in good condition with tasteful mods only.

Email me details and your phone number at cbrons@verizon.net I have cash in hand.
          You can find a wonderful car FS in classifieds right here!....."tasteful" is in eye of beholder..... the car here is more for track work but its very tasteful and well done, and remains streetable...its worth a look( if you are sharp you have seen it already)......some of the things can be undone....I bet the seller is all ears!!!!!! let us know if you like it ..Im curious myself.
          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Totally off-topic, and correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you live in Bend, Oregon?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
              Totally off-topic, and correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you live in Bend, Oregon?
              Yes I live in Bend.

I did see the car listed on this website. Unfortunately, it doesnt interest me. I'm looking for a more stock appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWJEEP
                Yes I live in Bend.

I did see the car listed on this website. Unfortunately, it doesnt interest me. I'm looking for a more stock appearance.
                buy the car in the classified section and i'll trade you my car :up:

1991 330is

Comment

Working...
                X