WTB: Late model E30 in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Late model E30 in SoCal

I need another E30. My old black 88 iS referenced in most of my forum names has been totalled. For those who don't know, I gave the car to my brother after I bought the M. Last week he was rear ended by a truck while stopped and subsquently pushed into the car in front of him. He is fine, but the car has pretty severe rear end damage and a bent core support up front as it sits now.

Any more or less stock 88+ car with reasonable mileage is fine. I'd prefer something with a 5spd and plastic bumpers, but who wouldn't? I'd consider a complete car with a blown motor or tranny that I could swap parts with if it's especially clean body-wise.

SoCal preferred, obvioiusly.

After my brother is back on the road I'll see what is going to happen as far as parting out and whatnot.

Thanks guys.
    -Adam
    Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

I've got an '89 Delphin-Grey, 2-door auto 325i for sale up here in Oregon. I know it's Oregon, but I thought I'd offer. It's got bad paint on the trunk and it's fair share of issues, but nothing that can't be easily fixed. Body is straight as an arrow, only 2 bad spots on the whole car.

Comment

It's asking for a 325i drivetrain/diff...

Comment

check with rede30
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X