• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, did you get banhammered?
    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
    (Daily Driver)
    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
    KW V2 Coilovers
    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

car runs. I said "fuck you" to the circlip I lost and bought the improved filter housing for $15 from picknpull. Napa had the oil filter housing in stock, Victor Reinz brand (it worked fine).

I recommend against using RTV or threebond/whatever on the housing. Sure it seals good but next time you got to do this job you will hate having to scrape it off... lucky me I only had to scrape the block.

Comment

I recommend against rusting hoods.
        Might as well do meth too.

Comment

rust is not a crime!

Comment

Rust is better known in the science world by the chemical name iron oxide. This substance is red orange in color, and is caused when irons are exposed to moisture.

correct it is not a crime.

BUT IT S GHETTO AS HELL..

Comment

5Toes 5er

You idiots keep bumping this stupid thread to the top of my Participated Threads list on Tapatalk.

I don't care about your opinions on rusted hoods. I keep getting pseudo-"notifications" that this thread is "updated." This isn't Facebook FFS...

Comment

bump! RIP 5toes

Comment

Before you know it this car will have a Tigershark paint job and a chopped top.

Then get firebombed by the owner.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Holy Crap. This is what I get for browsing r3v through Tapatalk.

I totally did not read the other page. Good stuff R3v. GG 5Toes.
                    I think it was kind of extreme with the banning, but hey, commence gang bang

Comment

Working...
                    X