Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 89 325is head first dive (NEW BUILD PG.13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knuklehead92 View Post
    keep getting tickets and you won't drive at all. They are not cool and drives your insurance up. Im surprised you still even drive.

5.3 vortec? auto trans or manual? you do know a used t56 goes for like 2k easy, 1k for a busted one right? T56 is more expensive than any the engine.

why do you have so many fucking cars, just build one up proper and enjoy it then sell your sloppy seconds.

Your buying shit left and right. Get your m20 running

now you got a e30 doesnt run that has a m20
    another e30 m50 swap aka "being a bitch"
    5.3 vortec "awesome deal"
    stupid eta motor

trying to run a junkyard?

not trying to bash but your all over the place
    just take it easy a build a proper e30 with time and patience

anyways good stuff
    Lol yeah i know the T56 are expensive... i gave up that for the time being i never picked up the LM7 vortec motor

The one dedicated to this build was completely parted and gone, the M50 car i got because i really needed a car and ran and drove and motor blew, im guessing from all the abuse as a track car. but the M50 car is being parted and scrapped..

Now for the new blue ETA car that is getting its regular maintenance, putting on the full suspension (swaybars/coils/mounts/bushings) from the black m50 car and calling it a day until i move out and am stable enough to build it all crazy and what not

But thanks bud, i do miss the M20 i built :/ ill build another one day...
    1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
    1988 325IS *DAILY*
    Old Build - My 89 325is head first dive

Comment

Working...
    X